5.

Midoriya hesitantly walked Kai into the nurses office where the school's nurse was packing her things to leave for the day.

The nurse looked up and smiled at the greenette, "hello Izuku ! who's your friend over here?" the nurse asked, a hint of curiosity and interest in her voice.

Midoriya chuckled and shooked his hand, "no, this is Eri's uncle,"

The nurse widened and continued to smiled, "oh, I see! well if your staying her to check on Eri, I'll be leaving the keys here to lock the room, you can return it in the secretary office room," she said before handing the keys towards the freckled man's hand and patting Eri's head before leaving.

Kai raised a brow towards the nurse's antics but decided to set it aside. He gestured towards Midoriya to sit on one of the chairs.

The greenette hesitantly sat down, trying to calm his breath down while eyeing Eri as she sat on one of the chairs, drawing on one of the scrap papers that's spread around. He glanced towards the doctor as he went through the cabinets that were full of medicine, medical supplies and files of students medical history and allergies.

Kai helps himself into a new pair of disposable gloves and surgical mask, throwing away the ones he had been using prior. Midoriya stared at Kai's bare face, he took note of how handsome the man was, yakuza or not.

The golden eye male inspected the young male, no sign of swelling, bruising, breathing problems or unusual behaviour. He didn't seem exhausted either so that's a good sign. "May I see your neck and arms?" Kai requested.

Midoriya obeyed and lifted his sleeves, exposing bandages wrapped around his left arm while his right arm was scattered with old scars. Kai watched the greenette pull down the neck of the turtle neck, he flinched at the sight he saw, a long yet small scar going down from his neck towards his collarbone.

Midoriya eyed Eri, making sure she was distracted and couldn't hear what the two adults were about to convey, "those are old scars, from back when I was in highschool, I was bullied a lot back then," the freckled man said as he caressed the old scars on his right arm,

"this one's recent, someone threw something sharp when I was walking back from work, I'm assuming it was one of the students' parents," Midoriya confesses as he showed the doctor his left bandaged up arm.

The freckled man sighed and looked away from the older male, "this one was from a quirk accident, I was passing by and," Midoriya said as he looked up before continuing in a quieter tone, "a child had manifested their quirk,"

Kai's eyes widened in shock, he wasn't prepared to hear what harm a quirk could do to such a pure person, the ever more reason for him to want to destroy the quirk society and rebuild the Yakuza to it's former glory.

He shook his head and pushed his ideals aside, to begin with, he didn't even know what to respond to Midoriya's confessions.

"Alright, I can get rid of those scars using my quirk," Kai said as he stood up, throwing away the gloves he was using, "but only if you want to, the process is quite painful but it's quick,"

Writers note; Happy New Years to all my readers <3 here is your New Year's gift from me to you.