6.

Kai can see Midoriya's eye sparkling in curiosity and anticipation, "I would love too," the greenette responded, "I actually analyze quirks as a hobby in my free time,"

The older male perked up at that response, analysis. An interesting and helpful perk to have back in the research facilities, even in the Yakuza scene.

Kai took his gloves off and crouched down, grabbing a hold of one of Midoriya's arm, "are you ready?" 

The young male nodded and took a deep breath. The greenette bit his tongue to muffle out his screams, his other hand holding on the other side of the chair he was sitting, crystal clear tears sliding down his freckled face.

He sighed when the pain subsided, he looked down on his fully healed arm, his eyes widened when he saw his scars were gone and was met with soft freckled skin, as if no harm had came into contact with it at all.

Kai took a handkerchief from his inner pocket and wiped the tears from the younger male's freckled face, "do you wish for me to continue?"

Midoriya breathe hitched as the closeness of the two, he stared at the golden eyed male before nodding his head, "if you don't mind,"

The doctor nodded curtly before grabbing onto the greenette's other arm, overhauling it into new, ignoring the quiet cries of pain coming from the younger male.

It wasn't hard ignoring the cries of pain from his patients, he had gotten used to it in his line of work as a doctor and sometimes the Yakuza Boss. Inflicting and healing pain was second nature for the brunette and it didn't bother him.

Kai laid his hand on the scar that Midoriya had on his upper body, he could hear the young male breathing heavily and sniffling, admittedly cringing at the sound.

"Last one, are you ready?" Kai asked, looking up at the freckled male. Midoriya nodded and as quick as the scar came, Kai overhauled his scar away.

The older male stood up, satisfied at his work and quickly went to the nearby sink in the nurse's office, washing his hands thoroughly.

He could hear Midoriya sighing and gasping at his reflection at the nearby mirror hanging from the wall.

Kai dried his hands and looked at his work, pride swelling up in his body as he watched the freckled man admire himself in the mirror, touching his body where scares used to riddled around. Kai took out his regular black gloves from his inner pocket and wore them.

Kai picked up Eri from where she was sitting from, glad she was distracted from the whole overhauling process. He doesn't know how she can tune it out and he didn't want to know.

"It's like I was reborn," Midoriya said as he looked back at Kai, smiling the biggest smile he could muster with tears forming in his eyes, "thank you,"

Kai smiled under his mask and he could hear his heart skip a beat, he was used to seeing patients crying in pure joy when Kai was able to "heal" them but when he saw Midoriya smiling, with tears flowing down his freckled cheeks while being bathed under the golden light, he felt like as if he was admiring art.

"It's no problem really," the brunette responded, adjusting Eri in his arms. Midoriya wiped his tears one last time and walked towards the two.

The greenette chuckled and petted Eri's head, in return a sweet giggle escaped the little girl's lips, "I'll lock up the place first and I'll meet you outside, is that alright?"

The young male asked, looking up at Kai. Kai blushed under his mask at the closeness and nodded before exiting the room and out of the school into the school's yard.

Kai walked towards his car, he could hear the teacher running behind him quickly, he slowed down his pace so Midoriya could walk beside him.

"Thank you again for overhauling me, you didn't kid when you said it was painful," Midoriya said as he walked with the older male towards his car, Kai taking notice of the young male work bag he had brought along with him.

Kai merely smiled this time, he wanted to respond to Midoriya but he could feel hives slowly forming on his body.

The greenette taking notice of this quick and gasped, "is this your Quirk's side effects?" he didn't realize at first but Kai's arms were full of constructed shapes and he could see small hives forming onto his skin.

Though the shapes were slowly fading away, the hives were still noticeable.