Chapter 53

"Jihoon, open the door, let me in," Seokmin said the umpteenth time while knocking on Jihoon's door.

After they arrived at Allans Palace, Jihoon immediately ran into the palace and immediately locked himself in his room. He even bump with Mingyu when he passed him.

"What happened, darling?" Mingyu asked while holding Seokgyu in his arms.

Seokmin looked at Mingyu worriedly and said, "Jihoon seems to be crying. I don't know what Soonyoung said, but after leaving the palace, Jihoon just kept quiet and kept his head down."

"That damn Soonyoung, what is he doing," Mingyu muttered in annoyance.

"Don't scold him, Mingyu. Don't make matters more complicated." Seokmin said slowly. He planned to knock on the door again before he heard the sound of the lock opening. 

Before entering, Seokmin looked at Mingyu and said, "Mingyu, let me talk to Jihoon alone."Mingyu nodded his head before walking away. 

After that Seokmin entered slowly, he saw a small bundle of blanket on the bed.Seokmin walked slowly and sat beside Jihoon's bed, Jihoon still didn't want to look at Seokmin.

"Jihoon-ah..."

"Hyung is right, the father is also right, this is no eternal love. How stupid I was to be involved in this love." Jihoon lowered his head again and let the tears roll down his cheeks.

"It's not that I disapprove, Jihoon-ah, I'm just thinking about your happiness," Seokmin replied slowly reaching out his hand to gently stroke Jihoon's head.

"Why is Hyung thinking that? I'm already happy with Soonyoung and I love him." Jihoon looked at his brother with teary eyes.

"You're going to trouble him, Jihoon-ah..please understand..."

"I heard Hyung's conversation with father in the dining room a few days ago. Are you afraid I'm not happy? You're afraid I won't be given what I want if I'm with him? You're afraid I won't be spoiled by him right?" Jihoon's words made Seokmin speechless. He remembered that his mind was in a mess because of Mingyu. So, he just accepted his father's words.

"I'm okay Hyung... I'm okay huhuhu...." Jihoon said while sobbing softly. Seokmin pulled Jihoon into his arms.

"Alright, Jihoon-ah. I will support you." Seokmin said after a long thought. That's right, he had to support his brother. What's wrong with being in a relationship with someone with different status? It's not that he will be the successor of the throne. If his brother is happy, why did he have to separate him?

"It's too late, Hyung. Soonyoung dumped me, he doesn't love me anymore..." Jihoon tightened his hug on Seokmin.

"Only stupid people believe those words, Jihoon. I don't even believe it at all. His eyes are always honest that he loves you. He said the opposite so that you have high expectation of him. He don't want to broke your heart to have to accept the fact that you have to part with him."

"Really? How did Hyung know that?" Jihoon looked at his brother hoping that his brother's words were true.

Seokmin smiled faintly while wiping Jihoon's tears. It had been a long time since he had seen Jihoon cry. The Jihoon he saw now was his little Jihoon. Jihoon always cries when he feels sad. Jihoon laughs when carried up high. He missed this so much.

"Everything is clear in his eyes, dear," Seokmin said slowly.

"But...it's too late, Hyung..."

"Listen to me, there's no giving up if one of you is still fighting for it," Seokmin said which made Jihoon silent. It's true what his brother said, he can't give up like this. If he gave up, it meant he lost to his father. No, he couldn't give up.

"Then what should I do, Hyung?" Jihoon asked with hopeful eyes.

"All you have to do is prove him wrong," Seokmin replied and Jihoon gave him a confused look.

"What do You mean Hyung?"

"You have to be independent, Jihoon-ah. You have to prove that you can do it without the help of the people around you. No need someone to wake you up, or remind you of your activities. You have to do it yourself." Jihoon nodded hard trying to make a note on his mind.

"Fine, I'll do it. I can certainly do it." Jihoon said again.

"Good, that's my brother." Seokmin hugged Jihoon tightly. Jihoon, who was in Seokmin's arms, just smiled a little. Indeed, his brother is the best.

.....

"Daddy, what's wrong with Uncle Jihoon?" Asked Seokgyu who was still in Mingyu's arms. They walked towards the front garden.

"Daddy doesn't know either. I hope he's okay otherwise or I'll hit Soonyoung." Mingyu took a deep breath while carrying Seokgyu.

"Daddy, Soonyoung who is that?" Seokgyu asked again with an innocent look.

Mingyu stuttered because he just said badly thing in front of his son, "ah, no, Soonyoung is my friend."

"Why would Daddy want to hit him?"

"Because he made your uncle cry," Mingyu said with a smile. Looks like this kid is too innocent.

"But my father said evil must be repaid with kindness," Seokgyu said again. He pursed his lips and looked at his father flatly.

"Oh, my son is very smart. You study well." Mingyu kissed Seokgyu on the cheek.

"Prince Mingyu..." The call made the two people turn toward the source of the voice.Mingyu saw that there was a group of soldiers in front of them now. Mingyu immediately put down Seokgyu and hid him behind his body. The air that came from the soldiers was very unpleasant.

"Right now, by the orders of the king of Luhan, you must return to Renava Palace." Said the chief soldier.

"Seokgyu-ya...."

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Go to find father Seokmin, now."

"But Daddy..."

"Hurry up!" Mingyu shouted which immediately made Seokgyu run back to the palace, he turned around and saw that his father was being pulled by the soldiers. 

Seokgyu with his little feet tried to run as hard as he could to Jihoon's room, he immediately knocked loudly on the door.

"Father! Open it!" Seokgyu shouted. Seokmin who had just put Jihoon to sleep then immediately ran towards the door. He saw that his son was already crying and hugged his legs.

"My boy, what's wrong?" Seokmin crouched down to match his height with Seokgyu.

"Daddy..."

"What's wrong with Mingyu?" Suddenly the bad feeling came back. This the feeling is the same as that time when Mingyu left him.

"Father, bad guys steal daddy!"