114

Elena's head was aching to the brim of dizziness. As the levitation began vavering, Katsuki reacted. "Oi! Stay awake, come on." Katsuki said as Elena sent one more shockwave at a High End before she felt her head ache. "Katsu-" Elena began, only for them to begin falling. As they landed on the ground, Katsuki made sure Elena landed on him.

He coughed as Elena laid on his lap, drained. Katsuki sat up, holding Elena close to him as he made sure no High Ends came close. "Four eyes! Keep them away! Elena's almost out!" Katsuki yelled, looking at her. Her arm as hanging almost by a thread, her nose runny as blood ran down her jaw. She looked completely drained. 'They won't be able to repair her arm..' Katsuki thought, looking at it.

He looked back up, securing Elena. Elena held her eyes barely open as she looked at Katsuki. Katsuki was as tired as ever, his head aching, as everything on his body hurt. But he decided that he needed to be strong, for her.

Suddenly, a burst of a shockwave was sent from Machia's back. Katsuki held tightly onto Elena as he made sure she landed on his chest. This, the feeling of death coursed through him. Shigaraki was awake. Katsuki coughed out blood as his back collided with the ground.

Everything hurt, Elena's head was practically pulsating as it ached, her chest hurt from the impact of having Shigaraki punch her, and her arm...she knew the condition of her arm was critical. Katsuki laid on the ground, Elena on his chest as the fight continued. Upon Elena's movement, Katsuki sat up with her in his arms.

Katsuki looked down at her, her red eyes meeting Katsuki's. "I'm tired...Katsu.." Elena said, small tears in her eyes.

"You have to keep going, a little longer. We will achieve complete victory...okay?" Katsuki said softly, looking at her sincerely. Elena sat up slowly, looking at him. "Complete victory.." She said, smirking. However, suddenly the whole ground began rumbling, the High Ends began running away.

Katsuki grabbed her hand as they sat up properly. Elena only managed to look at the awaken Shigaraki. But before they could react, Izuku had appeared, attempting at attacking him.

However, before he could even lay a hand on him, Shigaraki retreated, blasting himself backwards as he got out of Izuku's grasp. "H-he's...?" Elena wondered, her eyes widening as she looked at him. "He's escaping!" Elena said, only for her eyes to widen when she heard Katsuki begin coughing uncontrollably. She looked at him as he laid down on the ground. "Katsu?" Elena wondered, brushing his hair out of his face as she looked at him, his eyes were tired as he coughed blood.

"Stay awake, my love. Okay?" Elena said, tears entering her eyes. Katsuki coughed and coughed, only for Elena to hold his hand. Suddenly his eyes closed as he held her hand. Elena felt his hand slowly stop putting pressure on hers. "Katsuki?!" She yelled, tears spilling from her cheeks onto his chest.

"O-Oi!" She said before she put her ear to his chest. His heartbeat was slow, almost inaudible, but it was there. "I'll get you to safety, my love. I'll get you to safety." Elena chanted, picking him up, using her telekinesis very faintly. "Someone! Help me! Katsuki's barely breathing!" Elena yelled, tears running down her cheeks as she barely managed to stand up.

Suddenly paramedics appeared, yelling. The High Ends, the league, everyone had disappeared without a trace, only a few heroes standing. Elena cried as they put Katsuki on a stretcher. "Ma'am. You have to move, you need medical attention as well." A doctor said, looking at her. Elena's eyes remained on Katsuki, her heart beating in her ears as she cried.

"N-no I have to take care of him!" She said, reaching out for him. As overthinking began erupting in her mind, she shook, her lip quivering. "Elena-Chan! Listen to them. They will take care of Bakugo." Iida said, assuring her. "B-but K-K-Katsuki..." Elena said, her voice shaking upon remembering his faint heartbeat in her ears.