~a burning thought~

papyrus pov:
Sans took the small new friend to the guest room. While I just went back into the kitchen to make some spaghetti. I bet our new friend will love my spaghetti. "NYEH HEH HEH"

y/n pov:
I wake to sans talking in the room next to mine. I'm curious on who he's talking to, it's definitely not papyrus because when he talks he's very loud.. I walk up to the wall and try to listen to what sans is saying. "Do you know anything about what's happening here?" I hear sans ask to someone. "well I've never heard of him and I definitely don't remember making an au with a sans like that in it.." says and unfamiliar voice. I then realized that ink was the one talking. I remember he's the one who makes aus and watches over them... 'if ink or anyone else comes in here asking questions I'll just act... Inocent and oblivious like I did before I died and turned into a skeleton' I commented in my mind. 'I alright know I am powerful, I could feel it...along with an urge to..destroy....wait destroy?!' I yelled the last part in my mind but then thought about it a bit more coming to a realization. 'I did get called crazy or an arsonist when I was still alive maybe it was because I set a lot of things ablaze' I hum in delight still thinking. 'But even if I were to go and destroy something, like an au per say. I need an cover up or something.' I though about this for a few seconds and then I and an idea 'I've already decided to act inocent but if I act like I'm just an harmless skeleton and get everyone to think that I couldn't hurt a fly...maybe then no one in a million years would think it's me.' I giggled at this. I guess I still have a bit of my burning personality.
I internally laughed at my own pun. But then I realized...'dream' I muttered in my thoughts. He can sense emotions. Same goes for nightmare. I begin to think on what to do. When I remember, I should be powerful enough to block dream and nightmare from feeling or reading my emotions. I then start to try to summon up my magic to shield my emotions. It was difficult I wasn't used to this. I have obviously never had magic while I was alive since I was a human. But I knew a lot about multiverse..and how it worked...kinda. I finally finished the barrier around my emotions. I then heard footsteps coming towards the room I was in. I quickly ran over the the bed and pretend to be asleep.