~name~

y/n pov:
I continued to smile, "oh I'm sorry if I startled you" I say sweetly "it's nothing bad it's just one of my signs of excitement" I say with fake happiness" classic looked at me with an embarrassed expression. "Sorry I thought it meant something not so... friendly" ink just looked at me, his eye lights changing curiously. Ink then got up smiling "hey would you like to come with me to meet two others? I know someone who would love to meet ya!" ink said happily I looked at him with a overjoyed expression, 'I might be able to cause some trouble while I'm there' I thought with great excitement. I jumped off the bed and started to jump up and down. "YEA! YEA! YEA! I WOULD LOVE TO GO!" I squealed, almost sounding at loud at papyrus. Sans chuckled "that was some burst of energy" I bounced back and forth on one leg then the other excitedly. Ink laughed at my energetic personality "LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO" I exclaimed with much excitement. The two taller sanses laughed at my actions. "Your so adorable!" Ink squealed. "I thought you said blue was adorable?" Classic asked jokingly "He is but this little guy is even more adorable!!" Ink replied. I then got up and walked over to ink and stuck my arms out making a grabbing motion with my hands.

Ink pov:
'this tiny sans is so cute! But he looks pretty... defenseless I'm afraid error might find him as a glitch since I most definitely did not make this little guy... I have to take him back to the base. I'll be able to protect him there along with dream and blue's help. Speaking of blue the small sans acts a lot like him.' I was broke out of my thoughts when the tiny sans walked over to me with his arms out and his tiny hands making grabbing motions. I mentally squealed and picked him up. The small sans giggled. classic laughed "you know ink.." He started. I looked over at him "he's 22". I looked at classic in shock and he laughed at my expression "your telling me this small child is not a child!!" I looked back at the tiny sans
In my arms "he still needs a name though" classic said thoughtfully" I thought for a moment "how about....vilo" I asked. The small sans looked up and tilted his head "that's fits" classic said smiling "what do you think?" I asked the smaller one in my hands "I like it!" He said happily. classic smiled even bigger "Alright vilo it is then"