~An artistic new friend~ (short)

y/n pov:
As I was pretending to be asleep I listened to the footsteps coming closer. I then heard the door open with a small creak. "Is that him" I heard ink whisper. As their foot steps get closer "yea he's been sleeping only for an hour" I then twitched my hand to make them think I was "waking up" They went silent. I then sat up and rubbed my eye sockets (?) I turn toward them and my eyes turned into a question mark and an exclamation mark. Ink looked at me curiously and then excitement "hiii I'm ink nice to meet you" I looked at him my eyes change back into their usual, a star and heart. "Hi" I said happily still keeping up the inocent and sweet act. "Mind if asked you a few questions?" Ink asked. I shook my head and grinned. "Fire away" I say giggling. "Great so I- wait... Did you just make a pun?" Ink asked smiling slightly. I looked at him and said "what? I Lava good fire pun" I said bursting into giggles. Sans laughed. "You also like puns?" He asked after he stopped laughing and I calmed down from my giggle fit. "Yea!" I said happily. I then turned to ink "sorry, you can ask your questions now" I say "alright" ink said "do you know what your name is, do you know where your from?, Any ideas on how you got here, do your Remember anything on where you live?" Ink rambled off questions "no, no, no, and no" I said trying to look sad and lost. Ink and sans or classic is what other aus call em, looked at me with pity 'there it goes again with that pitying look, it makes me wanna burn it off their skulls' I thought in anger but still keeping my smile up. Then i looked to see ink and classic had a look of confusion. "I-is something w-wrong?" I ask.
Sans then shook his head and said "your eye lights changed to small fires"

(🔥)
(Sorry for this being so short I just thought this was a good way to end the chapter )

(Wait lava can be referred to fire right? ;.;)