Chapter 3

That night, I decided to sneak out and check the door. Just as I thought, it was still glowing. I heard some the noise of keys and a radio, so I hid in a bush. The same security guard walked past. "Man, I can't wait till Amari takes the night shift. I'm so fucking tired." She says.

She sits down near the area. Soon, another security guard walk over. "I'm taking over the night shift, you can go now." The guy who I assume is Amari says. The female security guard stretches and stands up. "Get here faster next time." She says as she walks off.

Amari rolls his eyes and starts patrolling. As soon as he walks off, I get out the bush and try to open the door. I turn the knob just to find out it's locked. "What was I even expecting? Why would an off limits door even be unlocked." I mumble to myself. Suddenly, I here another security guard.

I hide in the bush. "Hmm, thought I heard something." They say as they walk away. I quickly and quietly go back to my dorm. I make it my official goal to get into the glowing door. I was so tired unfortunately, that I fell asleep quickly before coming up with a plan and thought 'I'll think of it later.' That later will be a long later.

The next day, I remember about my plan to make a plan during lunch. I decide to look for staff who have keys.
I do it without making anyone suspicious. I learned these skills from tv, and they somehow work. Or I'm just very observant. I decided that janitors, security guards, and the principal are probably the only ones with keys to off lite stuff.

I could immediately go steal the principals key, but I might get caught immediately. I decided to go for the janitor first. I sneak out at night and follow the janitor silently. When the put the keys down to clean, I rush to the glowing door while avoiding all security guards. None of the keys worked. "Wait..." I say looking at the key hole. Before I keep observing, I put the keys back like nothing happened.

Then I go back to the door. The key hole had a non key-like shape. "Oh...oh shit." I said. The key hole also looked like it needed magic. I looked at the door and saw a seal. I touched it, only to get a painful shock. I looked at my hand. It was full of scratches, then it started to bleed.

The pain got even worse. I quickly went to my dorm. I'm surprised no one caught on to me yet. I clean my wound and wrap it up. I start to think about why it would be so heavily protected. "What am I getting myself into?" I mumble. I lay down in bed and close my eyes.

I might put this adventure on hold. This is too much. I'm finding out about myself and the world I never knew, and I am questioning my safety. Maybe I should relax a little. I fall asleep. Before I wake up from my dream, a shadow figure says "You will find out eventually. You can't hide from it."

I'm slightly panicking when I wake up. Zara is getting ready when I wake up. She noticed my panicked look. "Hey Rayla, you should just... get some rest since it's the weekend. Maybe it'll be better for your mental health. I'm gonna hang out with a few of our classmates today ok?" She says. I nod. Well, now she catching on. I guess I'll research later today.
__________________________________________________________

Hey, it's me, the worst author ever. Anyways, sorry for it being short. It's 10:28 pm for me and I have to wake up early. Have a nice day/night