Sir

You wake up to the feeling of something warm and wet wrapped around the top of your cock, feeling drool drip down and off your balls. My tongue moves flat against you, massaging your shaft while I hollow my cheeks, bobbing my head and taking you down my throat, choking around you when your cock stretches my throat. You try to move your arm, feeling resistance against it, you find your wrists bound above your head.

I lick up the side of your dick, circling my tongue around the tip, almost suctioning my lips onto you, moving back down to lick at the base of your cock, my fingers finding themselves wrapping around you, stroking at your cock while I turn my focus onto your balls.
I take them in my mouth, playing with them with my tongue and sucking on them, tightening my hand a little, I stroke at you faster, sucking harder and moaning for you. My mouth leaves you so I can beg for your cum, "cum for me, fill my mouth sir, please"

Stroking your cock faster, I lick the tip of your dick tasting your precum, "give me your cum sir, please, I need it sir". I move back to give your balls more attention, drool coating my lips, I suck at them, letting out muffled moans and whimpers, hearing your breathing get heavier, my thumb teasing the head of your dick. My hand starts twisting around you, keeping pace, my noises and sucking getting more aggressive.

My tongue leaves me mouth, moving up to lick the base of your cock, then taking you in my mouth again. My head bobs, your dick sliding in and out of my throat, choking me and flirting with my gag reflex. The tip of my nose touches your skin and I swallow around your cock, you cumming down my throat as it restricts around you at the lack of air.

I pull back till only a bit of your dick's in my mouth, sucking a little more, my hand playing with your balls, the other stroking at the bottom of your cock, I suck harder, like I'm trying to suck more cum out of you.
I move myself as if to straddle you, my hips hovering above yours, my hand finds your dick again, stroking a bit before lowering myself to you cock, moving my hips, my pussy glides against you, letting you feel how wet I am for you.

I rest the tip of your cock against my hole, sinking to take the head in me, teasing you, fucking myself on only a little bit of your cock, whimpering at the feeling while I do, my pussy pulsing around you, all drippy and needy.
I slam down on you, letting your big dick stretch me out and fill me, I rotate my hips, your cock moving in me, teasing the deepest places in me.

I start to find a rhythm, you sliding in and out of me, my tits bouncing with my movements, gasps and moans leaving me at the feel of your cock making a stretched out, drippy mess of my little pussy.
I throb and drip around your dick, squeezing around you like my hole's begging for you to fill me up with your cum till I'm overflowing with it.

I move faster, getting louder for you, my walls clenching around you like I'm trying to milk your cock, riding you like I need your cock and cum more than anything, getting all messy and needy on your dick for you, wet and warm and tight around you, asking for you to fill me, begging for you to make a cummy, leaky mess out of my pussy.

My cunt squeezes around your cock, feeling it throb in me, ready to cum deep in my tight little fuck hole, and I sink all the way down on you, grinding my hips, trying to force all the cum out of you that I can while you fill me up.
My hips continue to move, pussy fluttering around your dick while I milk you.

I let you slip out of me, cum dripping out, I start to play with your cock, running my thumb over it, stroking you. I move, lowering my head to lick the cum off your dick, my tongue flat against the side, going upwards to circle the tip with my tongue, then I take you in my mouth, letting you hit the back of my throat before going back to lick at you.

I start sucking at your balls a little, stroking at you, and licking at you, twisting my hand while I do. My tongue trails up your balls and shaft, against the head, staying against your cock while I start to suck on you, letting you slip down my throat. My nose brushing you while I choke around you, I pull back, stroking you, I start sucking only the tip of your cock, working it with my tongue, letting my drool make a mess on my chin and on you.

My fingers tighten around you gently, moving faster while I suck harder, my other hand cupping your balls and massaging them in my palm, trying to force another load of cum out of your big cock for me. I moan around you cock at the thought of tasting your cum again, at the thought of you cumming for me, I start to move my head up and down, my tongue tracing in circles as I go.

I start going faster, letting your cock open my throat over and over, playing with your balls, my moans vibrating around your cock while I get all sloppy for you, my fingers and mouth trying to work another orgasm out of you, your breathes and small groans egging me on while I force more cum out of your cock.

My lips leaves your cock, my hand moving more aggressively, I hope my mouth, sticking my tongue out while I jerk you off. I lick the tip of your cock, teasing it as I try to get one more out, my mouth ready for your cum.
My hand slows a little when you do, stroking your cock through it while you cum ok my lips and tongue, dripping onto my chin.