His toy

He wakes up to me pressed against him, grinding on him in my sleep, my body left exposed in the black thong and loose, black crop top that rides up I chose as sleep wear. I'm whining as I do, and he just can't help but to gently work my thong down my legs.

He takes his cock out, stroking at it a little before slipping it between my thighs, feeling my wetness on him while he slides back and forth, slowly fucking my thighs, biting his lip to avoid waking me with his noises when my sleeping body reacts, gliding my wet lips along him.

He mutters out a "fuck", grabbing my hips to adjust them giving him access to my tight hole, the tip of his dick pushed through the barrier of muscle and his hips stutter before he pushes himself all the way in me, hesitating for a second when I whimper.

He exhales a breathe he didn't realize he was holding, pulling his hips back and snapping them forward, my body moving with each thrust, completely vulnerable and at his mercy, exposed and needy for him in my sleep. His hips start moving faster, harder, him getting more aggressive, waking me up.

I whine again, feeling his cock fill me up, I instinctively open my legs a little more, making it easier for him to fuck into me and I whimper, "daddy -fuck- what're you -mmph- doing", he groan and bites into my shoulder hard, and I turn my head, pushing my face into it, moaning loudly at the feeling.

He sucks on the area he bit, scraping at the skin with his teeth as he does, making sure to leave a bruise that'll last. "My mutt," he says, his voice hard and sure, confident in the fact, because he knows I belong to him.

I push my hips back into him, craving him, needing more, silently begging for him to fill me up. I feel his fingers digging into my skin as his thrusts get erratic, his breathe heavy and fast, "I'm gonna fill you up, cum deep inside this little cunt, and you're gonna love it, aren't you my toy? You just wanna be my stupid, cum drunk mutt."

I can feel his words bring me closer, my walls tightening around him, as if trying to suck the cum out and deep inside of myself, desperate for it's reward. "Please daddy, cum in me, need it -fuck- daddy, please, I need it daddy," I stopped, needing a second to compose myself, the feeling of his cock hitting deep inside of me, "I'm so close, please daddy, let me cum on your cock, -mm- wanna cum for you."

He moans, thrusting harder for a few second, "I know you can do better than that, come on, beg for me to let you cum, for me to cum in you, to fill you up like the desperate bitch you are," he says, his voice growly.

He moves his hips faster, "c'mon mutt, you're running out of time, I'll fill this worthless hole without letting you cum,"
"Please, let me cum on your cock, please daddy, t'll suck the cum out of your cock, and nice and deep into me, let me cum for you, let you know how good my god makes me feel, please," I choke out, my brain fuzzy from the feeling of him fucking me.

"Fuck, c'mon mutt, cum on your God's cock. Cum for me. Cum for your god," his thrusts start to stutter, and my mind goes blank, my pussy goes numb for a second, then my thighs start to tingle, the muscles twitching. My walls tighten around his cock, pulling him in and he goes with, pushing as deep as he physically can before letting himself cum, making sure not to waste a single drop.

He gently pulls out, careful not to bring any cum with, and adjusts his bottoms back into place. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me close to him and he kisses my forehead. "I love you, my sweet boy," his voice is soft this time when he speaks, "I love you, too, daddy," I say, snuggling deeper into him and drifting back off to sleep.