Years later...

It had been nine years since Izumi found those special cards, and she was determined to get into U.A. an academy for the next generation of heroes.

Currently her class homeroom teacher was discussing what they wanted to do for the future and of course Katsuki had to provoke them.

"Heh, don't waste your breath on them teach. We know none of these extras have what it takes to get into U.A. Except for me. And I'll be greater than All Might himself!" He bragged.

"Oh? What about Midoriya? She has her unique quirk and cards. She'd obviously be a shoo in." One male student said as said girl looked up from her notes.

Katsuki frowned. Then he growled, "Whatever. She's obviously pro enough to get in, but she won't be as famous as me."

Since nine years ago, Katsuki declared a one-sided rivalry with Izumi, and he strived to be the top of his class, although he and Izumi always tied.

Though Izumi quietly thought that Katsuki was not wrong. U.A. was not a place for amateurs who don't know the true cruelty of the world.

Some may not be able to be heros, others may be pressured by responsibility.

Nevertheless, she silently wishes them the best of luck.

"Oi, Baka-Izu. If you were talentless, I'd call you below the rejects. But I'll probably consider you as a good leading lady to any biographical movie I'll have in the future!" Katsuki said. This silenced the whole class who then stared suspiciously at the sudden (slightly) blushing blond; and the green haired girl that hid her face in her book.

"I can't help but think Bakugo is trying to confess to Midoriya, despite his rivalry with her..." one student whispered.

"I'm not surprised to be honest. They've known each other since birth because their moms are Childhood friends." Another student said.

"I'll say. Childhood friends to rivals then to lovers? If their life was a sitcom, I'd stream the heck out of it." A female teacher giggled.

Izumi sighed as the final bell rung, signaling the end of the school day.

Gathering her bag and cards, she sighed as a translucent form of Purely appeared.

"Izu! Class over! Can we play?"

"Wait till we get home, you know the rules."

Izumi then found herself walking home, only to find herself being followed.

"Heh, a human-sized cloak can work." A sludge villain said.

"I'll have to refuse that offer. Dark Magician!" Izumi said as the monster appeared and took the sludge villain down.

She quickly left as she heard a hero coming by and did not want to be caught for using her quirk even if it was in self-defense.

An hour passed and Izumi was looking over her cards in the park. Since she was going to apply for U.A., it was a good idea to find a place to train without interruptions.

She then heard explosions, noting they were Katsuki's.

Did something happen?

She looked from around a corner, and saw it was the sludge villain. And he had Katsuki.

"Hmm. In this situation, a hero figure would be the best situation to blend in. Ah, Neos, Wingman, Burnstinatrix.  You guys help Katsuki quickly. Then take off when things have settled." Izumi ordered, as she stuck to the dark alleyway.

The other heroes and the reporters were shocked at the three new arrivals that handled the situation. Burstinatrix quickly absorbed the flames, Neos punched the slime villain with ease and then Wingman gave him a nasty wing attack allowing him to get Katsuki out of harm's way.

As the Sludge villain was to attack, to everyone's shock, the three new heroes actually fused together to create a new hero.

Shining Neos Wingman.

And with one strike, the Sludge villain was taken down.

Unfusing, the three heroes job was done.

Then reporters attempted to interview them to get their names, only to be intervened by Death Arms and Kamui Woods.

Mt. Lady attempted to make small talk with Neos, only for her to be ignored as Neos spotted All Might coming.

"Ah, All Might is here. Sorry but we'd rather prefer to avoid crowds like this." Neos said to the other three heroes. Then he turned to Katsuki.

"Young man. Your courage was admirable but it was still foolish to confront someone unaffected by your quirk. Plus, it made the other heroes unable to help you as you kept using it. What if someone got hurt in the process?" He said as Katsuki growled.

"That was a bit harsh..." Death Arms muttered.

"But he's not wrong..." Woods had to agree.

Neos and the other two heroes left as All Might himself arrived.
-------------
Izumi sighed as Katsuki was safe.

Then she had to figure out a place to sharpen her dueling. But she recalled a beach that used to be beautiful but it looked like a garbage dump.

Maybe she could use that place...
------------
She decided to first practice with the Elemental Heroes and Dark Magician's deck. Recalling the strategies, she got to work.
-----------
Yeah, Izumi won't get OFA since she's already OP, but she will meet Toshinori first rather than All Might.

How should they meet?

Plz comment!