Reinforcements Arrive

Kurogiri could not believe what happened.

Nomu, the creature that their leader worked so hard to create. Their weapon to destroy All Might was swatted like a fly by this young lady's quirk.

Her monster was no exception. He looked powerful and was ready to attack again if they tried anything.

He was obviously not the only being she could summon, he could tell the girl was not pulling punches.

Then this darn Spell was blocking his quirk, and Shigaraki's.

Their situation was worse than a rat in a trap.

He knew they should've looked at what quirks the kids had firsthand, but his superiors wanted to test Nomu in the field too quickly.

If he's right, even if All Might appears, that girl will keep them from him.

They had to escape.
-----------------
Then the door was knocked down as someone came through.

"I came across young Iida on the way here. He told me everything. That you wanted me." He frowned seeing Aizawa looking beat up, but Tsuyu and Mineta was getting him to safety.

Izumi blinks worry filling her stomach, “ All Might..he isn’t smiling. He means business."

"I see you managed to subdue them, Midoriya." All Might said to Izumi.

"Yeah, but bad timing. This spell's about over." Izumi lamented as the Swords of Revealing Light wore off.

With it down, Shigaraki grins and attempts to attack only for Izumi to activate a trap.

"I activate the Trap, Xyz Reborn, which brings back an Xyz monster from my graveyard. Number 37: Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark, you're back in action!" Izumi said as Spider Shark appeared in front of All Might blocking Shigaraki, knocking him back.

"Shigaraki!" Kurogiri yelled.

"Ow, that actually hurt." Shigaraki glared at Izumi from the ground. "As long as you intervene, I can't get to All Might. For some reason, I can't decay these creatures either."

Then a gunshot echoed as Shigaraki was shot in the leg.

Kurogiri quickly went to his aid.

"No need to fret!" Iida's voice echoed. "I've returned with reinforcements!"

And there was a great portion of the U.A. staff on the scene.

Kurogiri had to retreat, especially since 13 was awake again.

"Damn it! Damn it! We failed! Game Over! Guess we..have to try again later!” he turns his eyes to Izumi and All Might, glaring at them as Kurogiri begins to warp them away. “I may have failed here Symbol of Peace..but the next time we meet… you’re dead! And you summoner. You'll pay for intervening!”

And they were gone.

-------------

In a bar somewhere.....

The same portal from the attack reemerged, as Shigaraki groaned in pain.

"Owwww, I was shot in both legs, and I got body slammed by a freaking dragon of all things! That is such a hack! And the worse is that we lost Nomu!” he groaned in pain.

"Oh?" A voice said from behind a TV screen.

"He was blown away, but not by All Might. One of the students had an unusual summoning quirk." Kurogiri explained.

"Yeah, she summoned wizards and warriors that listened to her every word. She even commanded a dragon!" Shigaraki said.

".....Interesting. How did she summon them?" The voice said.

"She used cards I believe. One of the monsters she used was called Number 39: Utopia and the other was Number 37: Hope Woven Dragon Spider Shark.  They also had their own powers as well. She was even able to strip Nomu of his strength and nullify our quirks for a while. We had to retreat. It was like facing a pro. If she could do that, once word gets out, it will be bad news for many other villains. " Kurogiri explained.

The person from the screen was silent from this.

"If she didn't intervene, we could have killed the Symbol of Peace. That wench. That wench!" Shigaraki growled as he scratched his neck.

"Did you catch her name at least?" The voice asked.

"Only her last. Midoriya." Kurogiri said.

"Well, for now, gather other forces for our cause. We need stronger warriors.  Take all the time you need. In the meantime. Look into this Midoriya girl. Find all information you can on her. One day, the world and even she will know to understand the terror you represent, Tomura Shigaraki." The voice said.
-----------
Plz comment!