A Sweet Victory(Conclusion)

April had them meet up in the living room, April was standing as the two were sitting on the couch, "Well, that's the end of the trails, and the winner has been decided." Donnie looked at Casey them at April, he has to say something, "April, I want to drop out of this trial, I don't like you like that anymore, I like someone else." Casey smiled at Donnie and agree, "I wanna drop out of the trial too, there's someone else on my mind now." April rolled her eyes, "I know, you both like each other, that was the goal." They both looked at April, "What?!" April giggled a bit, "This was the plan, I knew you both liked me, but I didn't like you both back, besides you both are way cuter together!"

The two looked away a bit, both a bit flustered, Casey soon spoke, "Y'know what, I have to agree with you April, but we are only cute together because of this weirdo!" Casey said as he wrapped an arm around Donnie. Donnie blushed, hugging Casey, "No way, this idiot is the cute one!" April giggled, "Get a room you two!" Leo came in and looked at the three, "Are they official yet?" Donnie blushed, looking at Casey, "I guess?" Casey smiled, a hand moving to Donnie's face on bringing it close to his, "I'd say so."

Leo walked up, glaring at Casey, "Cool, well, if you hurt my brother, I won't be the only one you have to deal with." Casey was a bit nervous now, "U-Understood." Donnie looked at Leo, "I can defend myself, and have a little faith in him." Leo shrugged, "Just saying." Leo would walk away a bit, smiling as the other two, Mikey and Raph, came in. Mikey ran over to the couple, hugging them, "Congrats!" Raph just glared, "Remember what Leo said." Casey smiled nervously and Donnie rolled his eyes. Mikey smiled, "Kiss!" This caused Donnie and Casey to blush and look at each other, but they weren't backing away, Casey placed a hand on Donnie's face and moved them close, kissing them gently. Donnie would kiss back, wrapping his arms around Casey's neck. What a very sweet conclusion to the boyfriend trials.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that's the end, I just wanna say thx for all the support, and I hope you're all doing well, I really enjoyed making this story and might make more like it ^^  ~Cat the Creator