6.

The small golden blonde looked at purpled for a moment then with a quick punch to purpleds side the blonde let his glare soften, purpled groaned and grabbed his side. "That's for telling them where I lived"  Purpled nodded and looked at Wilbur who was trying to hold back laughter, "so Tommy, what's your answer?" Phil asked as Tommy turned back to face phil. 

Tommy didnt answer for a minute and just gave Phil a little glare, "fine" Tommy said as the silence was broken. Phil smiled and walked forward to Tommy, "but if you hurt my brothers I will not hesitate to put your hand in a blender" Tommy said once Phil was only 2 feet away from him. Phil nodded, "i won't though you'll have to tell me who they are, so i don't accidentally hurt them" 

"Tubbo and Ranboo" 

Phil nodded and looked over at his desk, "purpled show him to one of the empty rooms, dream will help you get tommys stuff" With that purpled had brought tommy upstairs to an empty room by his. "Sorry about that by the way" the platinum blonde said looking down, the golden blonde looked at purpled and chuckled a bit. "You're fine, I'm surprised they didn't find my house earlier. I know the weird lanky one has tried to find it, i keep leading him to a different road then i hide and wait for him to throw a tantrum and leave, plus i already kinda knew you were with them" purpled giggled and looked at tommy, "how?" 

"When I gave you my number, I saw Trixy's and I'm no idiot. I know she's an assassin and works for phil"  Purpled gave a playful eye roll and looked at tommy, "of course you know trixy, everyone seems to know her" Tommy giggled and went over to purpled, "come on, she's nice till you steal her food and then she has you in a gutter" After that the two began to talk, completely losing track of time. 

"Its dinner time love birds"

"Love birds?"

"Yes, you two are so close it looks like you're going to kiss. If so i have my phone-"

"GO" 

=========================

Another short chapter I wrote in class! Also there will be a chapter on christmas, and maybe i'll update the Troublemaker one too. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed it!

Have a good day/Night!

Later gaymers, bimers, transformers, and all y'all non-binary bros and gals!