Prolog

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Tak Tak Tak Tak'

The sound of a pair of heels can be heard hitting the smooth floor. A dark place where there is only one light illuminating it in the middle. The light comes from various floating hologram screens, showing a wide variety of algorithms, photos, videos, emblems, and other systems. In front of the hologram, there is a white office chair that is occupied by someone who has been observing the hologram in front from earlier.

"Master" called someone.

The said 'Master' who is observing the hologram stopped their activities.

"You're already here..."

"Yes Master, I just finished the preparation"

"Hmm...I see..." "You do know, we are currently alone right? So you can just call me by my name"

"Yes I'm aware, but I am trying to familiarize myself calling you 'Master' so I won't mess up later when carrying out my duty"

"Very well then, you may start today's duty I will start bringing them in after you are ready at your place"

"I understand Master, then I shall be on my way to get ready"

"Hmm..."

The sound of heels hitting the floor slowly getting farther and farther away.

"Galaxia"

Hearing her name, her steps stopped. She waited for them to continue.

"...I wish you a good luck"

"Thank you Master"

With a soft smile on her face, she continues her steps.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.