𝟹 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 | 𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚍𝚎

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

3 July 2017

MONDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐆 out in a harmonious sync, serving as a symbol for the celebration soon to occur within the Church walls. 

However, the tune further fuelled the anxieties coursing throughout Takemichi's veins, as he fiddled with the white cufflinks. Swallowing thickly, Takemichi brushed the sweat that began to bead on his brow, moving to fix his tie for the umpteenth time. 

Takemichi's company within the waiting room soon sighed out loudly, turning away from the window that viewed the gardens outside, "I guess you and I can't do anything rash anymore, huh?" Mikey wondered aloud, swivelling around fully to face the nervous groom, "I'm gonna get lonely without you, Takemitchy."

After Mikey's comment, he left the waiting room, giving final parting words of assurance in an attempt to sooth Takemichi's anxieties. 

As Mikey wandered back down the hallway and into the area where everyone else congregated before the ceremony began, conversing amongst each other whilst enjoying the open bar and appetisers provided, he stumbled into Draken. 

"You're late, Chifuyu," Draken states towards the male who just entered inside the Church; panting as if he were just running.

Chifuyu pulled a grin, "Mikey-kun, Draken-kun," he called in greeting. 

Mikey raised his hand in a curt wave, as Draken pointed towards at Mikey, "dude, listen, you know what Mikey did?" He asked, question leading. 

Chifuyu gave a look of confusion, prompting Draken to continue, "he fumbled on an important race all of a sudden!" He exclaimed, expression piqued. 

"Eh... I guess Mikey-kun fumbles too, huh?" Chifuyu states, watching as Mikey grimaces at Draken's hardened gaze.