the being of a nightmare

Tw: Swearing

(Tommys pov)

"ah what a fine day to be at work" I thought to myself as I watched the rain fall down outside, "I wonder if anybody is outside in this chaos?" I sighed to myself as I turned around to keep on organizing the library shelf.

As soon as he turned around he heard a familer chime. He turned around to see a man about 6'1 pink hair and a red cape with formal clothes 'Such fancy clothes for someone with un even cut hair' Tommy thought to himself, "Hello! Welcome to innits library how may I help you today?

(Technos pov)

As I scacrameled into the doorway of a unknown shop I heard a unhappy voice, as I looked up to see it was a child? He seemed to be 5'7 Blonde messy hair blue eyes with eyes bags under them "Oh uh hello Sir?" As I looked around the library I saw it was kinda run down there were plants placed everywhere and it was candle lit giving it a warm cozy feeling.

(Tommys pov)

This dude gave me weird vibes he seems so uh not from here he might be from another village? I don't know I didn't think that there was other villages around here, although hes probably only in this shitty village to trade or hes here for something I don't know.

(Technos Pov)

'fuck I hope I didn't loose the photo' I thought to myself as i quickly searched my pockets, I sighed in relief as my photo was there as I pulled it out and stared at it for a good while

The photo looked like this:

(Creds:Gomiidd on Twitter!!)

Tommys Pov)

'Ugh why can't these people just pick up their damn books, I swear someday karma is going to bite them in the ass' I sighed and started stacking books in my arms they where a mix of fiction, fantasy, romance and horror, mystery. As I got up with about 20 books in my arms I prayed that the weird dude was out of my way, I started walking praying that I was going to the check out counter that way I can put the books down. But ask I was walking I ran into something or atleast I thought it was something before it makes a weird grunt

(Technos Pov)

I jumped something ran into me but as I looked up I saw it was the librarian boy he seemed to have about 15-20 books in his arms as I stared for about 15 seconds I saw the books start to wobble I quickly moved out of the way and right as I moved the books fell with the boy he let out a scream knowing he was about to fall right on to a hard book that would probably give him a bruise and without even realizing it I had quickly grabbed his collar of his shirt and held him he seemed to be confused at first on why he wasn't face first on the books but he mustered out a thank you.

tommy's Pov)

"tha-nk you" I said breathing hard, that shit was scary I thought I was going to die for a moment but the guy seemed to be staring at me for a good long while it was weird although I finally noticed his eyes they were a darkish red with a weird glint over it? " uh sir can you please let me go?" The guy started at me for a bit more and said with a deep montone voice "My name is Technoblade what is your name?" I paused to think for a moment that the name sounded familiar but I can't remember when I heard it or where I heard it but it sounded so familiar but anyways I paused for a moment and I said "My name is tommy but you can call me big man Innit c:<"

Helloooo this is the creator here there will be more parts in the future and it might take some time for parts to be published but I hope you enjoyed this part<3

(693 words)