uh oh speggitos some sh:t is going to go down 😥

Tw: Swearing and possessive thoughts? Idk

(tommys POV)

"What about your name big man? I asked while softly smiling.

(Technos Pov)

" I'm technoblade " I said while looking to tommys face but as I was staring it clicked this boy belongs to the family he has to belong because he has golden hair the shinest blue eyes and the cutest smile ( PLATONIC U WERIDOS >:C ) He has to be philzas and mumzas child.

(Tommys pov)

'who the fuck names there kid technoblade I mean they could have chosen a name like Dave or i dunno Alex not fucking technoblade' "Well uh technoblade it's getting pretty late and the rain has stopped so you can go" I said while looking at the ground wishing for this guy to leave.

(technos Pov)

"Ah yes it seems as the rain has stopped but it seems like it's a little to dark for me and my horse to get to the hotel we are staying at so could I possibly stay here for the night?" I asked while wishing that I could mess with his fluffy hair (platonicly!)

(Tommys POV)

"Uh I mean I might have some extra space in my home but I should be warn you I have 2 roommates and they are kinda protective I would say?" I said knowing soon that they would teleport into my library.

(Technos POV)

'Two roommates who are overprotective of him? Hm I guess that means we might have competition'. "Ah that's quite alright I'm sure they are lov- as I was speaking a purple light came out right behind Tommy and I saw a 5'7 goat and a tall endermen.

(Tommy's POV)

I felt a gush of wind and someone put there hands on my shoulders as I turned around I saw it was tubbo and ranboo, I sighed and said " you guys need to tell me when you are going to do that because I could have accidentally uppercutted you in the face" I stared angrily at them.

(ranboos POV)

"I sorry Tom's but you didn't respond to us at all in the past 5 hours and you know how we feel about that" I said while looking around the library, but then I saw a person something inside of me sensed that this man was a dangerous man a threat and could possibly be competition for how he was looking at me and tubbo.

(Tubbos POV)

I glared at the man sure he was 6'4 I would say but he already looked like a bitch and who the fuck stays in a library after 5pm but maybe I should calm down he might be a weird college kid he's probably just here to return a book or he's came here to steal me and ranboos boy but I mean if was me and ranboo would put him 6ft under and burn his grave if he even got close to OUR boy since he is ours

(Technos POV)

I glared back at the weird goat hybrid I looked back at Tommy and he seemed to be uncomfortable in this situation, he seemed to be wanting to speak but I think he was to scared or didn't know what to say "

HAH L CLIFFHANGER

HI everybody so my sleep schedule is f+cked and I'm sorry for this chapter I haven't gotten any sleep and I've been severely depressed for a while sooo yk I've been tired but besides that Rember I love you guys and I'm proud of all you <3

(589 Words)