OH FIDDLE STICKS SOME SHIZ IS REALLY GOING TO DOWN

tw: swearing +  arguing AND mention of needles and blood BUT to top it all offffff TRANS TOMMY!! Bc I love my trans boys girls attack helicopters and my genderfluid people and everybody else AND TWO NEW CHARACTERS ARE ADDED!!!!!
<3
ANYWAYS LET'S GO INTO THE BOOK

----------------------------------------------------

(Tommy's Pov)

'These guys are acting oder then usual maybe I should say something'. "So uh guys can we stop doing this weird starring contest thing" I said knowing damn well if ranboo didn't get his musty crusty hands off of me I'm gonna bite the shit out of them, "Ranboo ender underscore I swear to prime if you don't get your damn unclean crusty musty stinky hands off of me im going to bite the shit out of them" I said knowing damn well I was about to bc im a violent little shit.

(Ranboos Pov)

I stared down at Tommy because this little shit just said my whole damn name in front of some random ass stranger who could most definitely be a damn childnapper and or a drug dealer and I don't wanna be sold on the dark web but just as I was about to open my mouth to say something I felt something bite into my hand and I know those damn fangs from anywhere "THOMAS INNIT MINECRAFT LET GO OF MY HAND RIGHT NOW" I screamed trying to get Tommy to let go of my hand and of course this shit has the strength of God and I knew he could very well break skin and possibly give me a infection so I looked at tubbo for some help.

(Tubbos Pov)

I was fucking panicking 1. Because Tommy is biting ranboo AND they both just exposed there full names to a random ass stranger so I sighed knowing I'm going to have to deal with this and so there I am now having to pry fucking Tommy's teeth out of ranboos hands bc they not wearing their gloves rn, I sadly have to yell and I know Tommy hates it when anybody yells but that's the only way I know how to "THOMAS FUCKING INNIT I SWEAR TO THE HOLY HEAVENS IF YOU DON'T LET GO OF RANBOOS HAND I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GET OUT THE GARLIC JUICE" (I googled it somehow raccoons are scared of anything garlic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)  I watched Tommy's ears go down and his tail I know I might have just unlocked some sort of trauma and I now I feel bad but then I hear the stranger speak up.

(Technos Pov)

"Um guys sorry for pointing this out but you do know if you use anything garlic then you won't have Tommy around anymore" I said knowing damn well I was correct and of course I heard sniffling and all I saw was tears running down Tommys face and the tall endermen dude instally noticed and panics because endermens can't touch water or anything water related so goat boy steps in and trys to comfort the poor boy it broke My heart to see goat boy and the endermen dude try to comfort the poor boy.

(Tommys POV)

HOW COULD THEY THREATEN ME WITH SOME STUPID FUCKING GARLIC JUICE I HATE THIS PLACE, I thought angrily to myself ofcourse I was upset I mean who wouldn't be these are your bestfriends and they just threaten you!? With something they know could drive you away forever, but the even worser thing is that these ASSHOLES have the fucking audacity to try to comfort me and you know what they made me cry and im angry so I'm going to fucking destroy the apartment complex when I get home ill let them have fun with that. >:)

(??? Pov)

I was about to call techno but then I heard a familer voice call me it was wilbur I called back to him saying I didn't know where he was but he did say his son (Hint hint) was going to come and visit soon, ofcourse I heard my phone buzz I was praying Kristen that my boy was safe and when I checked the message all I saw was "I found Tommy he's with two boys a endermen and a goat hybrid so we now have competition" I called wilbur and told him "son he found our boy but we have compititon for him" I stared back at my son trying to read his face.

(Wilbur)

I stared back at my father I felt two emotions of anger and happiness that techno found our boy but a endermen and a goat hybrid? That's even worse now although me and phil could get rid of them? I dunno yet I would have to check with phil because I know how much he hates getting his wings dirty and  I don't really like getting my shoes dirty I mean we could have techno do it but he would have to re dye his hair cause the pink is probably fading. 

(Techno Pov)

I looked back at my phone to see if phil responded yet and to my surprise he didn't it concerned me a bit but I send another message "and he's a raccoon hybrid and he apparently bites people, I'm pretty sure he might be a fast runner and he won't go down without a fight so we need to make a plan for that" I texted back keeping my eyes on tommy seeing him so sad makes me upset and dumb endermen and goat but I suppose the goat and the endermen might take tommy and that's the bad part. I need him to be in this library but how am I suppose to make endermen and goat boy go? I mean there might be a way that I can get endermen out but it would take phil and Wilbur's help or I could fight them I mean I do have three needles full of night time juice I could use two of them on endermen and goat boy.

(Tommy's pov)

I was zoning out ranboo and tubbo were arguing about something they were covering my ears which was getting annoying I was gonna try to bite tubbos hand but he instally glared at me :C But then I saw techno I think that's his name but he was pulling something out of his pockets and I noticed how they were FUCKING NEEDLES FILLED WITH SOME TYPE OF LIQUID NOW I WAS PANICKING I WAS TRYING TO GET OUT OF RANBOO AND TUBBOS GRIP BUT THEY GRIPPED TIGHTER!!!! I WAS TRYING TO GET THEM TO NOTICE THAT HE HAD NEEDLES BUT HE STARED ME IN THE EYES AND ONLY SMILED GENTLY LIKE WTF WHO THE HELL SMILES CAMLY WHEN THEY HAVE FUCKING NEEDLES AND OF COURSE RANBOO AND STUPID TUBBO ISN'T LISTENING TO ME OR LETTING GO MY EYES WIDEN AS HE MOVED CLOSER TO RANBOO I FINALLY KICKED TUBBO IN THE ANKLE BUT HE INSTALLY GRABBED ME AGAIN AND I BIT HIS HAND. and just like that ranboo dropped now tubbo was just as paniced as I was he shouted "RUN" I did as I was told I was running to nikkis bakery she would protect me right? Yeah definitely!

(Technos Pov)

I was fighting the goat he was putting up a good fight but I finally got the needle in his arm, and he fell just like his friend he fell asleep but now to find tommy but as I was getting ready to run I got a message from Phil it said "me and wilbur on our way keep tommy insight and we are bringing more night time juice since I have feeling you already used two" I messaged back "he ran but I think I know where he is going I think he's going to nikkis bakery aka Wilbur's bestie. As I was waiting for phil and Wilbur to show up I decided to look around the little library it was cute had nice little plants a bunch of books on the ground and tommys desk it wasn't anything interesting but I still looked around and in his desk? It wasnt much but it did have a photo of him endermen and goat boy it seemed as if something was watching them from a far but before I could look at it for any longer I heard someone break down the door I looked around to see phil and wilbur.

(Phils Pov)

"Hello Techno" I said while smiling gently even tho my feathers are literaled all over the floor, ill worry about that later tho I need to go get my baby bird.

(Technos Pov)

"Heyyy Phil and wilbur" I said while picking up one of phils black feathers they had a little bit on white on the top but a little bit of grey fading down into the black they were beautiful.

(Tommy's pov)

i was still running because I had this feeling in my body that if I ran to nikkks it might not turn out to be the best idea but I knew one place I could run and that would be safe and that would be my favorite not actual father sammm!!!! :D (yes I'm adding in fatherly sam)

Sry I haven't been writing a lot I've been struggling with my mental health and stuff but I promise longer chapters will be happening soon! Ily remember to eat and drink water proud of you guys <3

(1578)