Horseman of Famine

It would be a Bright morning, and there would be a brown-skinned 10-year-old boy with spikey brown hair. It would show him having a friendly battle with someone. In School like a place in a training area. One with a flaming Staff and another with a Katana.

The boy would speak, "You know Azrael if you are considered a Paladin and I'm practically on par with you, why am I not ranked as a Paladin". Then the messy-haired boy with Eye-bags would speak, "Don't know, Maybe you're just not good enough, younger brother Jericho". Jericho speaks again, "You know it's quite unfair to fight you, you already have knowledge learned from a prestigious school for exorcists". Azrael would then say, "Eh, didn't learn anything special that you don't know". Azrael would speak, "So where's Jai, last I saw him was when your father sent him to my grandfather for 2 months". Jericho would then answer, "Don't know he didn't come to London with me and my dad, probably staying home and playing with his blood and rifle".

The two boys would keep fighting, Jericho with a flaming Staff and Azrael with a Katana.  They would keep exchanging blows, each of them parrying each other's attacks and Dodging each other's attacks. Jericho would speak while trying to Strike Azrael, "How about that".  Azrael would counter his attack and dodge incoming attacks from Jericho. "Is that all you got".  Azrael would then start attacking back.

They would attack one last time clashing, then they would jump back. Jericho would speak, " This is fun, You pretty good". Azrael would then speak, " Well my father is one of the greatest exorcists in the world". Jericho would then speak, "Well then, I don't need to tell you who my father is". Azrael would smile, "Don't forget who our mom is".

Azrael would then speak, "We should spar more in the future". Jericho would smile, " Ya we should Because I'm going to become much stronger than you". Azrael would smile, However, he would become dizzy. Jericho would look at him in concern, "Hey Azrael you ok". Jericho would look more closely, Then suddenly A dark aura would start coming out of him. Jericho would get even worried, " Dad Something's wrong with Azrael".

Then Suddenly A demon would appear and horns would appear on Azrael's forehead. He would charge Jericho with The Demon. Jericho would be slashed in his right eye and scratched in the chest. Jericho would fall to the ground Making him unconscious. Then right before Azrael and the demon would finish Jericho would you pass out.

Then some time went by and it would be the afternoon

Jericho would automatically wake up on his bed with bandages on his right eye and his chest. He would try to get up, but it would be a struggle for him. Then Azibo would enter Jericho's room.  Azibo would  See Jericho struggle to get up. "Jericho", and Azibo would go to Jericho's bedside and help him get up from the bed. Jericho would put his hand on his head and speak, "What happened, I remember sparring with Azrael wait—, Azrael what happened Azrael, why did he go berserk on me, and what was that demon".

Azibo would sit and then explain, "Something happened to Azrael and his father had to stop him and send him to the infirmary ".  Jericho would be confused, "What do you mean and Why did he go berserk". Azibo would Sigh, "Well fine, you know how Azrael has the ranking of Paladin". Jericho nodded and Azibo continued to speak, "It is true that his skills as of right now are at an arch knight level but The reason why he has gained the rank of paladin, was because he contains dark power that is monstrous". Jericho would question him, "What does this power have to do with his ranking, I thought rankings, especially for paladin". Azibo agrees with him, "Yes, however, paladins aren't a ranking gained by promotion, it's a ranking gained by how much of a threat you are to the Vatican, and usually are up for execution". Azibo continues to speak, "But thanks to his father and the strongest exorcist Michael, they had put his execution on hold". Then Azibo would have a flashback from before Azrael went berserk.