115

Elena was discharged a few days later. She was well, and her quirk worked as usual. Of course, her arm wasn't retrieved, but she is starting her recovery properly.

But now, everything was falling apart, one by one.

Elena looked at the letter in her hand, small tears in her eyes as she gritted her teeth. Katsuki was sat beside her, looking at his letter.

'Elena,
Thank you for keeping my secret about One for All. Now that I'm revealing my secret to everyone in the class through letters, I found it important that you and Kacchan explain...I can't stay at U.A anymore, I need to keep you all off the target.

Thank you for everything, Elena.'

Elena read the letter out loud to Katsuki. "What the fuck has he done?" Elena wondered, looking in worry at Katsuki. Elena grabbed Katsuki's hand before they made their way downstairs.

"Guys! Did you get a letter from Izu?" Elena asked them as they reached the living room. "You got one too?" Mineta asked, looking at her. As everyone spoke, Elena and Katsuki looked at each other in worry.

'Damn Deku.'

______________

A few days later Elena and the class sat at the living-room. "It's our best guess, but..." Elena began. "Odds are, he's with Endeavor and the others." Katsuki said as he ripped the letter in his hands.

Elena sighed, looking seriously at everyone. "Your best guess? You haven't confirmed that with anyone...such as the mentors who oversaw you four?" Iida asked.

Elena sighed. "Trust us, Iida. We tried." Elena said. "Hawks won't even answer his phone." Tokoyami said. "Jeanist isn't answering either." Elena said, putting a hand up in reminder.
"My father aswell." Shoto said monotone.

"It's our best guess."

___________

Elena sent a kick at Katsuki, spinning in the air as she sent him flying. "I got you, again!" Elena said, smirking. "Shut it! Again!" Katsuki yelled, standing up as he got into a fighting stance. 

Elena levitated up into the air, looking at him as he blasted off the ground. Elena's eyes widened when he sent one of the glittery explosions at her. "Shit!" Elena cursed, landing on the ground gracefully before blasting up into the air once more.

Elena sent a shockwave at him as he dodged it. "Is that all you've got?" Katsuki asked, smirking before he blasted himself towards her. "Nope! But it's all I need to beat you!" Elena said, smirking as she teleported around rapidly. Katsuki tried to shoot at her, but she soon disappeared. And suddenly, she had teleported in front of him, using her artificial arm to punch him square in the face.

Katsuki wiped his lip, smirking at her. Suddenly he yelled out before he blasted himself towards her, sending a glittery explosion right at her.

Elena fell to the ground as Katsuki hovered over her. "Got you." He said, smirking at her. "Awwh..." Elena pouted, only for Katsuki to get off her. He gave her a quick kiss on the forehead as he helped her up. "How are you feeling?" He asked, making Elena sigh. "Could be better. But I'm feeling okay." She said, smiling at him. He nodded before Elena asked. "Are you feeling okay?" She asked, approaching him as she ended up close.

"I'm frustrated. The stupid injury hurts. And you've beaten me 5 fucking times today. Other than that I feel fucking fantastic." He said, kissing her forehead before another voice was heard. "Alright, it's getting late. Go back to the dorms. You two out of everybody needs rest." Vlad said, looking at them. "But hey! It's only 8 PM!" Elena said, pouting. "No exceptions. Mr. Aizawa want you both to recover the best you can. It's been a month since Deku disappeared. You both are out looking everyday. You need rest." Vlad said, looking at them.