*Possessive Jealousy- fazbear*

Trigger warning: Possessive,Hate,anger, Violence,Desire,Want,need,Kidnapping,
Jealousy etc,(A/n: I swear it's not as bad I just described 😭)

"Summary:"

Your shift at the pizza plex had just started and you along with your friend who was able to get you the night guard job were patrolling around the mega mall. Your friends night job was only 1-2 hours depending on if you were their because you worked full time on night guard duty while your friend worked day shift and was able to get extra hours with you on night shift duty

But they were a short amount because the pizza plex had you as the security night guard so your friend couldn't get more hours. You had your license in security so that's why you where able to get night shift by yourself without any problems because you were already certified and approved to guard these type of malls and your friend wasn't he was just a extra hand who was there to help you.

While also getting paid extra for working two departments in the mega pizza plex. But that didn't bother you because you were grateful your friend helped you out in getting this job. He was already working day shift at the plex he was approved because during the day they needed several guards for the massive crowds that came in. And when the person in the interview saw your resume you were instantly approved because you had experience and they were running low in night guards the plex was hard to keep track of by yourself and that's why people mostly applied for day shift instead.

End of summay
--------------------------------------------------------

"Time skip"

You where casually walking around the pizza plex with your patrol partner just talking and searching for any kids who
Stayed in the plex during closing and got stuck because the mall had closed.

"And than I told her "I'm sorry but it's not my fault you can't take care of your children and lost them because clearly your to blind sited to see your children even existed if they where able to disappear." Your partner continued on with his story about how a Karen thought that they worked in the store because the color of his clothes were similar to the employees and she insisted he worked their and demanded he check the cameras or go on the microphone in the store to help find her lost son.

"But anyway my shift is about to end y/n so I'll catch you later!!." Your patrol partner/best friend pulled you into a tight hug leaving you go laugh in response and embrace him.

"Bye I'll see your later" You replied while waving good bye to your friend who was walking towards the check out and check in office that was far away from where you were currently at.

Little did you know someone was watching you or should I say "SOMETHING" was watching you and your friend all along from behind a corner.

*Freddy's pov*

"I saw y/n and the other night guard his friend enter the area of the bands room I was coming outside my room and saw them coming and just hid behind the corner of my room being as silent as a possum playing dead"

The other guard "WHO I HATED SO MUCH." Because how close they where with y/n all the time he was so close next to y/n practically holding hands.

Which made me really mad! I want to hold y/n so much but I'm to scared of how'd he'd react to my cold icy touch...