ᴏᴜʀ 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 - Male reader x fa𝕫b𝕖𝕒r

Requested by mgmendez2305

Who was very specfic...

On the details of the plot they wanted...

YOU NASTY FREAKS I CAN'T JUDGE BECAUSE I'M WRITING IT FOR YOU😭

AlSO AIN'T NO PUSSY AUTHORS AROUND HERE SO I'M NOT FINNA CENSOR WORDS AT ALL. ⚠️LANGUAGE, Cringe⚠️
______________________________

|  |  |
♡ ♡ ♡

"-Word count:

Summary: You and Freddy have been dating for about four months, and have
been contemplating on having your first
time together.

And you both agree on taking it slow and steady as you both are building up the courage

You both are very nervous and shy about the topic but ultimately one faithful day you ask Freddy if maybe
you two could show each other your dicks from all the desire you could no longer hide away anymore, while in your apartment. But since you both are very new to the events with the new steps you both wanna take it slow.

In your relationship you both are clueless to how you want to proceed and therefore are both very innocent
to things.

And one thing leads to another but it escalated to you both losing some of your innocence in the end.

All because you couldn't contain yourself any longer.
_________________________________

♧~Present~♧

You were in your apartment you and Freddy shared, in bed and looked to the side watching as Freddy was asleep his
brown but yellow tinted fur glimmers

From the sunlight coming from your white clear blinds and you can't help but stare at the beautiful bear you know as your boyfriend asleep. Laying next to you Peacefully, you blush slightly at the cute bear sleeping next to you.

You cuddle closely to him rubbing your face into the side of his big four arm,
wrapping both your arms around his right arm taking in his scent of sweey honey.

You than feel him pull you on top of him bear cuddling you and you wrap your hands around his back side.

"Good morning honey." Freddy whispers groggily from just having woken up.
He calls you his honey because from his perspective your as sweet as the honey scent he carries with him. And he's your bee collecting your sweetness.

"Good morning Freddy." You say slightly blushing as your literally face first in his big bulky hairy chest, that was scented with a wonderful smell of honey and enjoyable must.

Freddy than unwrapped his arms from around you and you sit up on top of him unaware of the position your both in.

You than stretch your arms over your head moving your hips with you to the side. Stretching to your right and left.

You yawn from the sensation of a good stretch, you than look down to Freddy flustered rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand while looking at your waste, biting his bottom lip while he blushed slightly.

"Freddy why are you blushing.?"You ask out of curiosity having no clue of what your doing.

"Y/n~- it's nothing-." Freddy stutters out flustered before siting up and scratching
your head in a shaky way.

"Ok?." You say curiously to what Freddy is hiding, you climb off of him and than
you start up a conversation like usual.

"Freddy are you hungry." You ask curiously as you feel like a poor starved lost child.

Your stomach grumbles right after you ask your question causing Freddy to giggle slightly in response.

"Of course I am honey, lets go to the kitchen and whip up something." Freddy say's in a happy goofy tone.

Climbing of the bed you both share you feel the tingles of your legs adjusting, stopping and stretching again.

While Freddy climbs out of bed as well just watching you stretch his cheeks blushing, seeing the way your body moved getting himself lost in a trance.

Feeling himself heat up a bit from his nervousness, he shakes his head snapping out of it tapping you on the shoulder stopping you mid stretch.

"Y/n lets go, um eat.." Freddy says a little nervous and shyly while diverting his eyes away to the side.

"Hmm ok." You say cheerfully before you both head off to your kitchen walking down the mini hallway in between your one bedroom.

You both arrive at the kitchen, and start scavenging your fridge and cabinets like indiana jones.
________________________________________
A/N: "Sorry to cut it short I just couldn't let this request sit any longer without something. Yes there will be a part two!, So just enjoy this for a little bit before I start working on it because school and work is basically my whole schedule so I have no time to answer a lot of requests."