*Bullied- Foxy*

Warning:faul language,pain kink,

"You can image any version of Foxy you want for this story." A/N

Summary:

You and Foxy at the run down pizzeria during your night shifts never got along he was always try harding you while trying to charge so early to try an get you and he would always say rude comments and be little you it hurt your feelings of course but this job as mostly easy because you were already use to working there.

The other animatronics simply gave up on trying to kill you because no matter what they tried your will to survive always helped you stay alive and frankly you were one of the only guards to survive them for so long.

_________________________________________

You were sitting in your office awaiting the same thing as always for Foxy to try and kill you but ultimately fail like every night you were fiddling with your phone scrolling through social medias while looking at the cameras waiting for Foxy, you looked at your phone and got and entranced by a video so much Foxy unknowingly took this opportunity to charge toward the office.

You still looking at your phone looked back at the cameras for a second wide eyed that Foxy was charging and you quickly turned your head to press the button but it was to late Foxy's hand was on the side of the door letting go as he entered the office leaving you frozen in place out of seer panic and fear.

"I finally got you y/n." Foxy laughed in victory at your failure.

"Foxy please don't-."You pleaded for the Fox robot to go away and not kill you."

"Please don't what y/n?."Foxy said with a smirk on his face revealing is sharp teeth as he closed the door behind you leaving the right door open as he began walking toward you."

"Y/n you really are so stupid to think you could escape me forever." Foxy said with a toothy grin as a walked past you closing the other door while you stayed frozen in place in your office chair."

"Foxy walked back in place in front of you licking his teeth."

"I'm gonna savor this moment till your last breath you little bitch." Foxy than grabbed your throat in response you dropped your phone to the ground while with both of your hands they latch onto the hand choking you."

"Foxy than tightened his hand around you throat earning a soft moan slip past your plump lips."

"Auh~"

"Foxy than paused for a second shocked at your response to his hands touch around your throat."

"His lips than formed into a big smirk while looking in your eyes."You stared back as he looked into your E/c eyes wide with fear and terror."

"I didn't know you were such a slut y/n."
Foxy said teasingly as he squeezed your throat."

"Ngh~ Foxy~"

You begin to blush in embarrassment that you were finally caught and your kink wasn't such a secret anymore.

Foxy than looked at you with lust in his eyes as he removed his hand around your throat allowing you to breath.

In response you absorbed all the air that filled your lungs while you coughed.

Foxy than dragged the pointy blade from his hook across your face leaving a small trail of blood that wasn't very visible.

The end.
_______________________________________

(A/n)HAHA CLIFF HANGER
MOSTLY BECAUSE I'M
LOSING MOTIVATION TO KEEP
WRITING THESE SO ITS CUT SHORT
I MIGHT MAKE A PART 2
ALSO DO YOU GUYS WANT
S3X SCENES IN EVERY CHAPTER
OR DO YOU GUYS WANT THEIR TO
BE CUTE ONES WITHOUT S3X?.