chapter 19

when I entered my room rose was in there looking at some of my pictures I immediately wipped my face of any signs of crying and cleared my throat.

''hey kayla I hope you don't mind me looking''

''oh no not at all''

''well I actually came to tell you that mark said you won't be able to go to your classes seeing your situation anything can happen to you but he said if you want he can pay a lecturer to come and give you all the work and so one or you can take the classes online it's your choice but he says that he's sorry for making you do this.'' rose said smiled sincerly

''no no it's okay I totally understand but tell him I'll take the online classes and um...... can you ask him if I can go to the mall it's been a while since I went.'' I said and tucked a piece of hair behind my ears

''sure no problem sweety is there anything else you need?''

''no no that's all''

''okay I'll go and ask him right now''

1hour later

as soon as I finished painting the last finger nail my rom door knocked.

''come in! '' I yelled and went in the bathroom to get me nail dryer to dry my nail faster.

when I walked out of the batyhroom I saw reed leaning against the door and swinging the keys in his finger.

''um.....what do you want'' I said dismissively

''ouch princess you hate me that much'' he said smoothly while holding his heart I mean the nerve of that guy how can he talk so normaly as if we never had a fight like 2 hours ago.

''yes yes I do now why are you here''

''well someone said you need to go to the mall and someone has to go with you and unfortunately that someone is me so let's just go quickly there is a football game I need to see so hurry'' he said oh I'm so gonna torture him for all the mean things he has said and done to me.

'' let's go ''I said and grabbed my purse and slipped on my heels

when we entered his car he had a million and one rules don't do this don't touch that and for spite I did what he said not to.

''kayla remove your bag from my dashboard'' he groaned when I shoke my head. he then took my purse and threw it on the floor aw my poor baby.

''ugh reed didn't your mama teach you how to treat a girl.'' he glared at me

''didnt yours teach you to speak only when asked to'' he said back ughhhhhh.

''how rude didn't yours ever tell you to shut up because all you say is crap.''

''ha ha how funny and I thought you didn't know how to be a bitch but turns out I was wrong'' he glared at me but smirked when he saw my jaw dropped face.

'' and I thought you wanted to be forgiven so see we all thought wrong.''

after that statement reed's whole face changed and he didn't talk for the rest of the ride.

************************************************************************

after reed got into a parking spot he got out of the car and didn't eben say anything to me. well okay then.

''soooo what is it that you needed '' reed asked while checking out some girl in a short short short extremly short pants and a short top the girl waved and he winked back. how disgusting but I still felt hurt and I don't know why.

''can you not do that with me.''

''what this'' he said and whistled at a girl that passed by ugh that's I have had enough.

So I turned around and walked away.

''jealous'' he said when he reached me

''you wish'' I said

''lying isn't a good color on you princess but anyway what is it you needed here.'' he aked ha if he only knew I smirked and turned around.

''reed reed reed it isn't what I need it is what I WANT.''i said and grinned at his shock face.

''wait wait wait you came here because you just felt to'' he excalimed

''well yeah'' I said and shrugged.

''ugh I'm missing a game because you wanted to buy a shoe'' he groaned.

''well yeah and I hope your hands aren't tired because it is gonna be helping me today.

''oh hell no I'm not holding the bags hell no''he said

''we'll see '' I said and entered forever 21 while reed complained and hoped no one saw him something about his manliness or something.

************************************************************************

remember when reed said he wasn't holding any bags well he was so wrong 10 whinning about my hands hurting and 5 hits from an old lady with her bag later he was now holding all if it while he hid when he saw people he knew oh boy that was a sight to see.

when I entered the lady store to get you know what I was beyond embarrased as everyone looked at reed as he was the only guy there except for the guard of course I could imagine how reed was feeling but he didn't say anything though so I was thankful for that.

after we well I shopped reed complained he was hungry so we went to eat at thed little dinner he always took me to there we talked and laughed and was acting normal again and I wad having fun with the only guy who I actually let in asnd I guy that I was crusing over yes my dear friends at the age of 19 I finally started to 'crush' over someone as the high schoolers say

************************************************************************

what do you guy think.

yayyyyyyyyyyyy kayla finally admits that she likes him buuuuuuuuut do you think reed feels the same read more to find out .

bye for now,

love emily.:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :

vote and comment pleaseeeeeeeeeee .