Chapter 3 ( Akshu breakdown )

I request you please do votes and comments .
______________________________________

The chapter start with kairav slap aarohi and she fall on ground . Akshu was sob in vansh arms . Vansh take akshu inside away from illiterate and ill mannered Aarohi and her drama .  Aarohi noticed that blood coming from his nose . Akhilesh go and help her to get up .

Akhilesh - how dare you kairav to slap aarohi .

And he was about to slap kairav but manish stop him and twist his hand and akhilesh winced in pain .

Manish ( angrily ) - mere baccho ko haath lagane ko koshish bhi maat karna akhil warna mujhse bura koyi nahi hoga .

Akhilesh ( rub his hand )  - bhai saahab kairav ne jo kiya usse dantne ki bajaye usse support kar rahe hai aap .

Manish - sahi kiya isne aur kairav ne toh sirf ek thapad maara hai  aur isne aaj jo kaha hai woh maafi ke laayak nahi hai , main hota toh isske tukde tukde kar deta . Haadiya bhi nahi bachati iski .

And he give an angry glare to aarohi .

Akhilesh - choti hai yeh abhi isne jo bola hai bachpane main bola hai .

Manish - itni bhi bacchi nahi hai woh aur agar according to you yeh choti bacchi hai toh isse kindergarden bhejo naa waise bhi she need to go school again .

Kairav ( getting out of control ) - meri behan aur mumma ke baare main aisa bolne ki himmat kaisi huyi Teri ( again tried to slap her ) - tujhe zinda nahi choduga main .

Manish and akhilesh tried to stop him .

Manish ( tried to stop him ) - kairav iss pagal ke mu lagne ka koyi fayeda nahi hai . Isse toh koyi farak nahi padna dheet hai yeh , tum chalo hame akshu ko sambhalana hoga.

Aarohi - aap sab ke liye toh akshu hi important hai main nahi .

Kairav give an angry glare to her she remember his slap kept her hand on right cheek and get mum .

Kairav - aaj jo bol liya woh bol diya ab agar meri behan ke khilaf kuch bola toh mujhe nahi pata tum aur kitne din doctor rahogi . Kahi pata chale bheek maagne layak bhi naa bacho . If you want yourself and your career safe then stay away from my sister .

Kairav warn her and aarohi get scared after said this manish and kairav went toward akshu room .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AT AKSHU 'S ROOM

Kairav and manish reached at akshu 's room and saw vansh was standing outside and beating the door and asked akshu to open the door .

At inside the room akshu was crying continuously  arohi 's word rang in her ears .

Akshara tu manhoos hai pehele aapni maa ko kha gayi phir meri maa ko .

Princess you are not a manhoos you are my lucky charm .  Noor of our house don't said like this ever baccha .

Akshu ( cover her ears ) - no main manhoos nahi hu .

But suddenly she remember how naira died just after her birth , kartik leave house with her and went to London because of her and stay away from his family and broke all his relation with Goenkas . Manish stay away from kartik for this she also blamed herself .

Everyone love her alot and she knew that , she also knew that she is a lucky charm of her house but still aarohi words affect her again .

Akshu ( holding her mother photo ) - I am sorry mumma meri wajhse aapko papa aur baaki sabko chod ke jaana pada . Papa ko bade papa se dur rahana pada , bade papa bhi sad rehete hai .  I am bad omen mumma .