Chapter 5 ( Abhira first meet )

3 DAYS LATER
AT GOENKA VILLA

In this 3 days kairav , manish and vansh did their best to keep akshu happy and she forget that incident . Kairav make sure that aarohi didn't come near akshu and he keep threatening her to stay away from her sister . Vansh plan a trip to going on mask festival for three days so that akshu 's mind get divert and she feel fresh and reem also join in a trip so that vansh spend some romantic time with her  . Aarohi too want to join as she get to know Abhimaniyu birla also come in this festival as Abhimaniyu is Reem 's cousin .  and she want to make him hers so that she become no 1 and defeat akshu .

Kairav and vansh refuse first when aarohi said she want to join them in a trip but later they agree and kairav warned her to behave properly and not to trouble his baby sister .

The scene start from all the Goenkas sibling reached resort " Mawad Castle "  Akshu , kairav and vansh enjoy the nature and as usual aarohi fume in anger saw akshu happy but nobody noticed her as for them she is not important . Akshu love nature and she went toward the lake side to sing a song .

On the other side abhimaniyu was resting on garden of resort . She then heard a same magical voice that he  heard that day . Abhimaniyu get attracted with that magical voice and he follow the voice and reached at the lake side . He saw a girl singing a song and backfaced her . He was mesmerized to heard his voice .  unknowningly  the small smile  crept on his face .

Lag ja gale ki phir
Ye hasin raat ho na ho.

Lag ja gale ki phir
Ye hasin raat ho na ho
Shayad phir is janam main
Mulakat ho na ho
Lag jaa gale,
Ki phir ye hasin raat ho na ho
Shayad phir is janam main
Mulaqat ho na ho
Lag jaa gale
Ae...ae....

Hum ko mili hai aaj
Ye ghadiya naseeb se,
Hum ko mili hai aaj
Ye ghadiya naseeb se,
Ji bhar ke dekh leejiye
Hamako kareeb se,
Phir apke naseeb mein
Ye baat ho na ho
Shaayaad phir is janaam mein
Mulaqat ho na ho
Lag jaa gale
Ae...ae....

Paas aiye ki hum nahin
Ayenge baar baar,
Paas aiye ki hum nahin

Ayenge baar baar,
Bahen gale mein daal ke
Ham ro le zaar zaar,
Ankhoon se phir ye
Pyaar ki barsaat ho na ho
Shayad phir is janam mein
Mulaqat ho na ho,
Lag ja gale ki phir
Ye hasin raat ho na ho
Shayad phir is janam mein
Mulaqat ho na ho
Lag jaa gale
Ae...ae....

As the song ended akshu stand on edge and she turned behind she saw a man and her foot slipped and she was about to fall but abhimaniyu held her on right time .  Abhimaniyu was mesmerized to saw akshu her angelic face , he was mesmerized to saw the innocence on her face . Meanwhile akshu close her eyes in fear . Slowly akshu open her eyes and saw abhimaniyu her heart beat move fast saw her . She realised the position and get back normal . Both were feeling awkward.

Abhimaniyu - aap theek toh hai ??

Akshu ( looking down ) - hmm . Btw thank you agar aaj aap naa hote toh shayad .

Abhimaniyu - mera hona shayad aapke liye hi hai .

Akshu saw confusingly toward Abhimaniyu. She lost in his brown eyes . Just then abhira heard a sound and mean comments.

Boy 1 - hello Beautiful Zara hame bhi dekh lo .

He laugh loudly and give hifi to another boy . Akshu and Abhimaniyu both heard this and get furious. Abhimaniyu was about to react but he  saw akshu take a stone from the ground and hit the boy with it . Boy winced in pain .

Akshu - ladki chedega toh pathar toh khayega hi .

Akshu went forward boy get enraged heard this and his ego get hurt. He come near her and tried to hold his hand but akshu hold his hand and twist it and the boy winced in pain . Another boy came toward akshu inorder to beat her but akshu punch him very hard . Akshu beat them mercilessly. Blood oozed from their body they get scared and ran from there . Abhimaniyu saw this from behind was impressed with akshu 's bold and courageous nature .

Abhimaniyu ( lost in her Beauty and  muttered ) lady Singham , my lady Singham .

Abhimaniyu went toward akshu who clean her clothes with her hands.

Abhimaniyu - wow you are very courageous.

Akshu - thank you waise kismat aachi thi Bach Gaye warna papa yaa bhaiya hote toh unn bicharo ki haadiya bhi nahi milti . Papa aur bhaiya ko nahi pasand ki koyi ladka mere aas paas bhi aaye .

Abhimaniyu faked cough and think she is definately papa 's princess and indeed she is .

Akshu - okk byee

Akshu was about to go but abhimaniyu stop her .

Abhimaniyu - ruko ( akshu stop abhimaniyu went near her ) main bhi saath chalu . I mean I will drop you what if they come back again trouble you .

Akshu - don't worry woh nahi aayege aur aagar aayege toh ganga maiya ki kasam iss baar do pairo pe wapas nahi jaa payege . Aap chinta maat kariye main chali jayugi .

Abhimaniyu was impressed with her bold nature .

Abhimaniyu - haa aap toh chali jayegi aap strong bhi bahaut hai but mujhe accha nahi lagega . Actually raat hone wali hai main bhi ek decent family se hu aapko sahi salamat ghar pahunchana meri moral responsibility hai

Akshu - par mera ghar bahaut dur hai .

Abhimaniyu - aur bhi accha hai ( akshu saw confusingly toward him then he twist the topic ) I mean kitna bhi dur ho I will help you .

Akshu - main iss shehar se nahi hu , main yaha ghumne aayi hu .

Abhimaniyu - same here main bhi yaha ghumne aaya hu shehar se nahi hu

Later akshu agree and Abhimaniyu drop her to the MAWAR CASTLE. Akshu non stop blabbering and abhimaniyu just listen her and lost in her beautiful eyes while saw her through rear view mirror . Akshu blush slightly with his constant staring . Later abhira reach castle and aarohi saw them together and fume in anger .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this was the chapter I hope you like it.

Makers ruin akshu character made her dumb and weak but now I will show how her character should shown . Killing Neil was the worst decision of dkp 

Precap - krishna came back from London to attend Gopi mask festival and do bezzati of aarohi .

Do vote and inline comments too