gender rev party

bridgette was a disaster. her dress was itchy, the food was not the flavor she wanted, and she couldn't find the poppers. geoff was trying his best to calm her, but to no avail. it turned from panic attacks to sobbing uncontrollably, when all if the sudden heather arrives. "hey, heather, the party hasn't really started, and it's... 1:00pm. what's up?" geoff extremely worried asked a blandly faced heather. "oh, i thought you would need help. by the looks of bridgette's face..." heather made a sour face. "yeah, you need help." geoff scratched the back of his head.

heather calmed down bridgette while geoff found the poppers and ran to the nearest grocery store for new cupcakes. about 1:45 pm, dj, duncan, courtney, gwen, alejandro, and leshawna arrived. plenty of people arrived before 2pm, which was when geoff came back. justin, harold, trent and cody arrived, noah, eva and izzy, owen, katie and sadie, sierra, and etc. since the party was barely ready, geoff took them all to a "treat" aka took them to a short court hearing in the suing of blaineley and chris.

bridgette and heather decided to have some small talk while setting up the food. "hey, heather, have you ever thought about telling alejandro you love him?" bridgette would question. heather spit the water all over the grass. " no way, that dude's a complete show-off." heather replied. " agreed, i guess, he almost ruined my entire relationship with geoff!" bridgette put her hand over her mouth. heather's eyes widened like an owl. "WHY'D I INVITE HIM!!" bridgette broke into tears and fell on her knees. heather hugged her tight. " hey, it's okay, he's probably into me again." heather comforted her. "wait. didn't y'all date after all stars?" bridgette, still slightly sobbing. "we lived together. then we broke up." heather said. after the third breakdown of the afternoon, it was time. they all came back, and heather ran inside to get the poppers.

bridgette's mood swings nearly kicked in, so she ran inside with heather. "i can't do this," bridgette pleaded to heather. "i just can't, im gonna ruin it for myself." heather looked her dead in the eye. she put her hands on her shoulders, not a squeeze, not a hover above. " you can do this. it's better than having to go on the aftermath in world tour, huh?" heather stared at her, for what felt like a long time. "yeah. i don't want my kid to have a quitter for a mom. so yeah, i got this.". bridgette's face looked a little bit more hopeful. heather shoved the popper into her hands. "then get out there and make sure that kid doesn't have a quitter for a mom."

heather walked out first. bridgette came running behind her, well, not running, moreover trudging. heather tossed the blue popper into geoff's hands, and he gave her a thumbs up, while grabbing the microphone out of a bag. they were about 3 meters from the house, but quite far from the the rest. geoff begins his short speech. heather looked around and saw some people they didn't know. bridgette's mom, geoff's parents and brothers, bridgette's dad, across the crowd from her mom. geoff's speech was quite long, and nobody seriously listened. after the speech that took three years, the countdown began.

"THREE,"

"TWO,"

"ONE,"

and the blue popper blew.

—————————————————

a/n: omg this was the LONGEST chapter ever jeez
anyways sorry if it was rushed i had like an hour to finish this
yes it's a boy 🫃
there will be a continuation for this today or tomorrow  but ily you guys tysm for reading!!