One

"I thought I told you to get me all of the information about the boy. All I know is his name because you cant do your job right!" Minho said, gun in hand, suddenly shooting the person he was talking to. He rolled his eyes and pinched the top of his nose before muttering the word 'useless' under his breath. He pushed a button on his desk and spoke into it. "Hey Chan, get someone to clean up this mess" He said. People came rushing into Minho's room and cleaned up the 'waste of human space', as Minho would call the people he killed. I need to know who he is....

*time skip*

Minho was sat in the "meeting" room with the other members of his gang, Chan, Hyunjin, Felix, and Changbin. "Um, what exactly did this boy do to you?" Asked Felix out of curiosity. The room filled with silence before Minho decided to speak up. "The boy did nothing. But his brother did.... Now, the plan!" Everyone looked at each other and just shrugged it off. "Yes, the plan" Chan followed with. "Firstly, don't ask how I know where he lives, one of you will wait for him to leave for school outside of his house tomorrow and-" Minho got interrupted by Felix. "Wait, how do you know where he lives? Have you been stalking him?" A smirk curled onto Felix's lips. 
"I said don't ask. Anyways, who wants to volunteer to kidnap the-" "You didn't answer so I'm taking that as a yes" Felix interrupted him again. Minho sighed and went to carry on but Felix started once again "See, he's not denying anything!" "FELIX I SWEAR TO GOD SHUT UP" Hyunjin shouted making the boy back down. "Thank you Hyunjin, Now who wants to be the kidnapper?" The room went silent. "If no ones gonna step forward then I'll just pick" Everyone stayed silent again. Minho scoffed "Felix, as you've been so kind to interrupt me while I've been talking, you can get the boy for me" Felix Frowned and slowly nodded. Minho smiled and stood up. "Now that that's sorted, you can all go back to doing what you were doing" And with that Minho walked out.

~

It was a bright morning. Sun peeped through the curtains only to be greeted by a yawning Jisung. He looked at the time and sighed as it read 8:45 am. He was late for school. He got ready as quickly as he could, applying makeup to his delicate face and finding tight clothes to wear for today, (which still took ages) and ran downstairs. "Honey, your late" His mom said before giving him a kiss on the forehead "Yeah Yeah, i know. Love you mom, bye" Jisung quickly said as he rushed out of the door. He decided to take a slow walk to school as he was already late so he put in his ear pods and listened to his favourite song, walking as slowly as possible.  Suddenly his stomach sank as he got a gut feeling to walk faster or run even but he didn't. He could feel someone's presence behind him but didn't think much of it until someone put a cloth over his mouth making him pass out.

Jisung woke up, his head pounding but his eyes still closed. He slowly opened his eyes and realised he was tied to a chair. "Ahem!" was all Jisung heard before he looked up, being greeted by a handsome man crouching in front of him. "Han Jisung, am I correct?" The man spoke and Jisung nodded his head. "Hm?" The man tilted his head. "You don't seem scared...that's strange" Jisung didn't say a word and just stared into the mesmerizing eyes of the man in front of him. "You Know, You're very beautiful...unlike your brother. I might just spare your life." Jisung's expression suddenly changed to anger. "What do you know about my brother!?" The man  smirked. Looks like I've found his weak spot  He thought. "I know alot about your brother....and you" His smirk got wider. "You know, you're here because of your brother. He owes me something but he fled the city and i can't find him anywhere" He smiled widely before letting out a laugh. "So instead I was going to kill his precious little brother." He picked up a knife and put it to Jisung's throat. "But I might just keep you for myself instead" He moved the knife away and threw it on the floor, Lifting Jisung's chin up and kissing his forehead. "Your not going anywhere now" 

~~~

HIIIII, SO I RLLY LIKE THIS ALOT SO FAR LOL. I HOPE YOU DO TOO. MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO. I LOVE U ALL