Three

Minho went to his office and sat at his desk. "Han Jisung, what are you doing to me?" He said to himself. He opened his laptop and typed in "Han Young-Hyun" (I changed his last name to fit with the story) but nothing showed up. Minho made a fist in anger and slammed it on his desk. He brushed his hands through his hair and sighed while standing up. "What to do now" Minho said as he closed his laptop. He turned towards his door when he heard a small knock and walked towards it. He opened it only to be greeted by Jisung's teary eyes. He clinged onto Minho as  soon as he saw him and quietly started crying again. "What wrong kitten? Why are you crying" Minho asked but got no reply. He frowned and stroked Jisung's hair. "C'mon kitten, lets go to my room ok?" Jisung nodded and held Minho's hand as they walked to his room. 

On the way there, Minho noticed something was off. They arrived. Minho opened the door and led Jisung inside. They both sat on the bed and Jisung clinged to Minho again. "Kitten what's wrong?" Minho asked as he started stroking Jisung's hair again. "W-want to go h-home" Jisung started crying again and cuddled into Minho. "This is your home now kitten" Minho softly said. He didn't know why he felt guilty for Jisung being sad, this was a new feeling for him. Jisung lifted his head and looked into Minho's eyes making Minho melt. He grabbed his (Minho's) Hand and looked at the ring he had on his finger. "Pwetty" Jisung sniffled and looked up at Minho again. Minho smiled and heard his phone ring. He frowned and answered it. "Hello? Oh Chan. Ok I'll be right there" He hung up his phone and Looked at Jisung. "Kitten can you stay here for a bit for me" Jisung frowned and tears started flowing his eyes again as he nodded his head. "Otay..." Minho ruffled Jisung's hair and kissed his forehead then left the room leaving Jisung on his own, silently crying again. 

Minho made his way to Chan's room and opened the door. "What do you need me for?" Minho asked. Chan turned around in his chair and frowned making Minho confused. "Has Jisung acted strangely around you yet?" Chan asked making Minho think. "Uh, just now he was acting a bit off, kind of like a child" He said. "He would cling onto me and cry and his speech was different" Chan looked down and then back up at Minho. "Han Jisung....He's a little" Minho had a sigh of relief. "I thought so" Minho smiled. "You might be happy about it but you realise if we keep him here, YOUR talking care of him and YOUR gonna be the one buying the things he needs and wants" Minho chuckled "that's fine by me" And he walked out. "Gosh he's so cocky" Chan said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Minho headed back to his room wondering what Jisung's reaction is gonna be when he gives his the news. He got to his room and opened his door as anger overthrew him. He walked into the room and headed towards Jisung, quickly taking the pen he had out of his hand. Jisung started screaming and crying as he threw himself on the floor. Minho started to panic. His room was a mess, covered in his paper work that was now drawn all over. He quickly called Chan to come and help with the situation and He arrived quickly. "Damn Minho, clean your room" Chan laughed. He crouched next to Han and lifted his chin. "Hannie, c'mon calm down. I'll get you some different paper to draw on and some sweets if you calm down" Chan said with a reassuring smile. Jisung then calmed down and got up, hugging Chan. "Now, say sorry to Minho" Jisung walked over to Minho and  hugged him. "I'm sowwy MinMin..." Jisung said making Minho smile. "Its ok Hannie" Jisung then went back to Chan and snuggled into his side "Daddy I'm tired..." Chan Looked at Jisung then Minho, not knowing what to do. "Ok Hannie, go sleep in MinMin's bed" Jisung shook his head. "Wanna go wif you" Chan sighed and looked at Minho again. "Sorry..." Chan said before leaving with Jisung.

IDK THIS TOOK ME SO LONG. I HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR LIKE A MONTH T-T BUT IM BACK. HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER. ILL TRY TO UPDATE SOONER NEXT TIME. SARANGHAE