.prt2

after helping the young forest and sea navi feel more at home, i continued to get to know the new ones by asking more and more questions by the minute.

"what is life like in the forest?", "how did toruk makto make it to the metkayina?", "where the sky people that stayed on pandora still treated equally?" and thankfully all other questions were answered, each by all the siblings with their own opinions.

however one question which had clearly been on a sensitive subject to them had thrown them off. a question regarding the oldest son in all the sully family stories. "supposedly there is told to be 4 sully children. where's the forth?"

as i received silence and heads dropping towards the ground, i understood that this wasn't something they were willing to bring up. or at least not until our bond was strong enough for them to trust me.

tsireya tapped my back as a non verbal way of her telling me to stop talking, and so i changed the focus of the situation to the fire place.

i stood before the rest of them, and they all followed as i led them to the bomb fire which my father and mother were sat in front of and joined by tonowari, ronal and both the sully parents.

finally being able to meet neytiri and jake sully felt surreal and it was a complete pleasure. of course, as any respectful navi would, i greeted them by doing the gesture of raising my hand to my forehead and bringing it down towards them, whilst saying "i see you." and they repeated it back to me.

instantly i had my eyes stuck on toruk makto. even though i had to look after the children, it was he i was most interested in for the time being. it was incredible how a sky person could turn into the most powerful navi; it wasn't normal nor expected in the slightest.

turning my attention to loak, who had looked exactly like his father, i asked "how did jake sully do it? how could an alien save pandora from his own race?" whilst passing him and the others a fish on a stick for them to roast above the fire.

he chuckled before shrugging his shoulders at me. "he's a god." he answered to me with a jokey type of tone, but that only made me grow more curious to the family.

by the time we'd all finished feasting and got to know each other a little more, the sun had already set and the stars were very much visible.

i showed the others which igloo they would be staying in and we all thankfully managed to fit.

usually, tsireya, aonung and i shared the same igloo which is the one that i normally sleep in regardless. however having these extra three unexpected guests, i wasn't too sure if we'd all still be able to stay in the same one, but i was wrong and we still managed to fit.

the girls stayed at the left side and the two boys stayed on the right. in between both sides we had a fire place which was meant to keep the guests from complaining in the mornings yet to come about sleeping poorly due to the cold weather.

and so like every normal kid would do with their friends, we stayed up for hours after hours, laughing and talking about everything and nothing, waiting for the sun to come back up again.