Retirement No Longer

"This just in, One of the clowns has been Captured and we're finally on the case on the rest of them. However We cannot Find the man Who calls Himself Duke, Blah Blah blah Blah..-"

Duke: Turn it off Junior

Junior: Why's tha-

Duke: I SAID TURN THAT.. *He sighed, Bringing his flask onto the desk as he just tears up* They're gonna kill him.. THEY'RE GONNA FUCKING K-

Junior: Relax Buddy, Nobody is killing No-one here, Well except the fact that you do most of the killing unlike your friends in the gang.

Duke: Yeah I should relax, Have a zen-Like focus but instead here I am drinking Like That Other drunk man At a bar no less.. Oh! Do you perhaps got my favorite drink here?

Junior: Say no more *He says, Grabbing Dukes Favorite brand Of Alcohol as he poors it into duke's flask, How much that flask can hold is a mystery to him but he won't question it* I also got a letter from boss here saying that you should hit up a store near the docks, You up for it?

Duke: I thought I told him I was no longer his damned puppet! *He yells, Smashing the table with his fist, Not breaking it of course* ...Fine, But this will be the last time I'll work for that Torch, He Isn't good for me or my gang and you Know what happened! HE SET US UP! I KNOW FOR A FACT IT WAS HIM THAT BASTARD!

Junior: Calm Down Duke, Relax. Bossman Wouldn't set you up of course, Your friend had to sacrifice himself to save you guys!

*Duke Remained quiet As he tears up once more behind His Mega Mask, Letting out his last sigh he sealed up his flask as he grabbed the Assignment papers for his mission, Grabbing his akimbo Brothers grim Filled With Explosive dust bullets, But before leaving he could of sworn he saw an old friend, Quickly looking around the place he only sighed to his dismay that he was just seeing things, Only for a Yellow-haired Girl to approach the bar on her bike* "That's my time to go" *He leaves before he could be a part of her Rampage once more, Not that he can't handle it mind you, he doesn't want to get his suit dirty as he left the Bar as he got into his own fancy car that looks like one of those cars from 18 hundreds or even 19 hundreds*

Duke: It's Time For this Drunksome Heister to Return

- L a t e r O n -

*Duke was at the docks, Only to see it already empty of dust as he began to question, Who could of done this, Only to see a Gang of four children approaching the docks, Fearing he may be found He put away his Mask and Approach the four, What he didn't know is that there would be an Extra member*

Duke: Why Hello Ladies! Would it kill me to Give one of you some roses! *Only to see the extra member approaching* Oh, My bad it seems you already have someone, Well I wouldn't hurt to give him a Hand...shake.. *As soon as Duke was about to give the man a handshake, His Eyes widened as he saw his fellow Friend Literally Straight out of Prison*

Duke: It Can't be..!

???: Ah, We meet again old friend

Duke: You know I'm not that old Pal! Come and give this man a hug!

*Cliffhanger*