Meeting an Old Friend

The Writer of The MC Houston hasn't responded to me So I'm just going to change characters and A Few things, Houston will Still be his character while I use Hoxton, Basically Duke's Old pal still Now just give me a little to figure stuff out)

Duke: Ho- James! It's good to see you again! I thought I'd never get the chance to see you once more! *He says, Giving Hoxton a Bear hug as the others began to murmur on who he could be, Since they already knew James is Hoxton*

Hoxton: *Having a hard time breathing* Ye-Yeah. I missed you too old friend. Now Could you let go of me it's hard to breathe!

*Duke just laughs it off as he let's go of hoxton From His bear crushing grip, Only for a Teenager with a Bow on her head to cautiously walk uptowards duke*

???: Who Are you? How do you know him? Are you a part of them? Did they send you here?!

Duke: Geez, Talk about first impressions and Stop it with the hostility towards me miss..?

Blake: Blake, Blake Belladonna. Now tell us your true intentions or i'll!-

*Before she could even get a single answer from him, A Monkey Faunas with a bag in his hands (writing this down off of memory from other books) As he zipped past the crew, Only for the police to yell at him*

RPDM: Someone stop that No Good Stowaway!

???: Hey You guys didn't catch me so I'm a great stowaway! *he yells back as he zips off with the bag in hand*

WhiteHairedGirl: Let's go Stop that Rapscallion!

Blake: Rapscallion?! Why you- HEY! I Said you aren't going until I get the answers needed! *She says, Charging the other way as Duke drives off*

Duke: As much as I want to stay M'lady, I prefer Not to spill the beans, Especially Not in front of The RPD! *He says driving off, Only for a little while later he returned with his weapons in the car*

Duke Again: Even though they knew, Why do they have hoxton with them? More importantly with a bunch of Damned teenagers!.. Wait... could they be holding him Hostage?!.. no that's not right. Hoxton Wouldn't let himself be Held hostage by simple girls unless.. The Old man Had something done about it. Questions later I gotta find The area.

*He drives off once again, Approaching the group as Roman was there with another unknown masked person, but seeing the looks of the person was a woman as he cautiously stepped forward with his masked on* Why Hello M'lady, Care for a Rose? *he said, Winking behind his mask only for her eye to roll around, Taking that he wasn't her type* Yeah That's Fair, Now Torch. Why am I here? More importantly in broad daylight? What will we get if our identities are seen

Roman: Well Even though that's a good point, I'll be bailing out my own 'vehicle' While you guys leave the scene, You do understand rig-

???: Excuse me, But what gives you the right to tell him our plans, I barely even know him myself and!-

Duke & Roman: Women. *They both say, Somehow taking a sip from the cup that mysteriously appeared in their hands as they laughed it out, Before taking another sip*

???: Are you two even listening to me?!

Roman: Sheesh, Calm your flammable tits, We're here for a reason and with this heister it's like going on the cake walk. You did bring the tools like we asked for right?

Duke: Yep! Just beware though, They're From Gensec And somehow they're also Shitty. I learned that the hard way.. *Mini flashback to some heisters screaming at eachother, More importantly Dallas Screaming Saying he needs a medic bag as Duke was drinking while teabagging on the counter near the beeping drill as he was shooting one of his akimbo grims* "it wasn't pleasant I'll tell you that, But you're not off the hook either Torch, I have a sneaky suspicion that you put my gang into a setup, Just a sneaky one though" *he says as Roman Was slightly sweating internally Only to let out a couple of fake coughs*

Roman: Ahem! Before I go on, you also brought me the OVE9000 Saw with carbon Durable blades like I asked for?
*Duke nods as he opened the back door of his vehicle, Two bags. The weapons and the Piece of shit Thermal Drill only for Duke to grab the thermal drill and his weapons* So do we do this Quietly, Or loudly... actually why am I even questioning. *he says, a little while later the alarms were blaring loudly and guns were being fired as the camera panned off to another guy but with a bulletproof shield with an Eagle on the front of it*

???: Found Another.