Enid Headcannons

•This girl right here would SHOWER you with affection.

•PDA is a must. She has no shame.

•Her mom isn't too fond of you. She believes you're a "bad role model" for Enid.

•Her dad adores you. He thinks you complement each other and is happy Enid has you!

•Despite always seeming confident, Enid needs constant reassurance. She often thinks she isn't good enough for your beauty (like dear god u are beautiful!)

•Whenever she is away from you and vice versa, you two are always facetiming, for a really long time.

•Current highest was nearly a week. (Enid forgot to plug in her phone during the night so when you woke up the FaceTime ended due to her phone dying.)

•You guys give each other makeovers and manicures. Sometimes thing also joins in!

•Sometimes when your sleeping she would cover you with stuffed animals until It's a mountain of them covering you.

•Wednesday is often seen glaring at you two when you blast music and have a dance party during her writing time.

•While she's sleeping she always has to be touching you to feel comfortable.

•Big spoon, little spoon, doesn't matter as long as she's touching you she's good!

•When you two are sleeping over at someone else's dorm and you have to sleep in sleeping bags, you always wake up with her sleeping bag on top of yours, or her sneaking into yours.

•You sometimes wonder if Enid even remembers your real name because she only calls you nicknames.