Better to Worse ! -Sequel To Thug Life !-

Cᴀssɪᴇ Aᴜʙʀᴇʏ Tʜᴏᴍᴘsᴏɴ

Hey,the name is Cassie Aubrey Thompson and your in the second part of life.You came call me "Cat" for short,I still attend Henry B.Garrison High School,and for a senior it been hard as hell.Even for a bad ass chick like me,people still don't fuck with me like that,except for Beyoncé of course.

I moved out of the hood and started living on my own with Rosie.Shawn moved out to live with Sam and start forming a family together,he got sign to Altanic Records and been making money.Even tho all the hoes been waiting for him to be at the strip clubs and shit,he still be the best husband of all by not cheating with a slut that have AIDS,HIV,or Herpes.

Since drama is everywhere,no one came escape it,I got shot in my arm again,while walking to the store to get some chips.But the worse thing in life is that I got rape and Tyrek became missing the next day.Every month I still be getting them detentions and shit but it was for a good cause.

My dad Tyga,was healed and was back on business of founding who shot him that day at the carnival.Blac Chyna had her baby name King and I had to admit he was beautiful,but she still a stripper.Young Thugs has been going strong lately and we are ready to get discovered,we been performing at clubs and meeting famous celebrities.But nobody want to sign us yet.

Even tho my mom still out of my life,I found the most shocking secret of all about her.It didn't really fit me right,but it was true.The shit that happen in the past just came back and return to make us fix the mistakes we all did.

"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.-[T]he [H]ate [U] [G]ave [L]il [I]nfants [F]ucks [E]verybody" -Tupac Shakir