How The Fuck !

How The Fuck ! [Chapter 2]

Beyonce POV

As usually I was walking around the streets of Georgia.Doing this shit just get me tired,it don't make sense like how the fuck Tyrek don't remember me.Like we was bestfriends when we was little and was jokers in the classroom.Now he act like were nothing like dog shit on the fucking grass.Now that he have the bitch Cassie he thinks that he could get away with our friendship.But nope we not going back as friends,we going back as a couple.

I continued walking to Starbucks to met someone there.I enter and walk all the way to the back and say in front of a girl with long black hair and dark brown eyes.

"Beyonce,how you doing girl?" I groaned and laugh a little.

"Ne'Veah Kirby I haven't seen you since middle school."

"I know right,it been like forever.So how's your bro?,"

"He just got out of jail,but let me ask you a question?" She nodded her head for me to go on.I grab my purse and pulled out a picture.I slide it to her and she analyze it,

"So what you want me to do about it,"

"Take him,for me please.Remember you own me one,"

"Okay give a week,I text you more info later,okay?" I nodded my head and got up she smile at me and I laugh classic Ne'Veah.

Cassie's POV

"Okay class,I'm Ms.Million and I be your sub for today,all I need to do is roll call"

"Briana,Niquara,Kendra,Cassie,Asia,Kaelynn,Shamika,Jenny,Telea,Candi,Beyonce,Stacey,Cassandra,Anayalis,Diamond,and Elizabeth," Everybody said "Here" or "Present" After that she head to the boys.

"Chad,DJ,Romeo,Tyrek,Corhan,Rick,Taylor,Vinny,Malik,Miller,Kaleb,William,Patrick,Jacob, Trey,and Kevin," All the boys said they part and we started to talk until my phone start to vibrate.

{MalikLoves} Cassie,we need to talk

{MeowCat} About what?

{MalikLoves} Met me in SaltLake School.

I turned my head around to face Malik and I met his eyes I nodded my head.I turned my head back around to see Beyonce in front of my face smiling.

"What the fuck you want bitch,all up on my face like that,"

"Ugh,I came to ask you a question,"

"Okay,go ahead,"

"How long you and Tyrek been dating?,"

"Bitch,that's none of your business,now please move before I grab a book and pimp slap you with it,"

She move out the way and flip the bird,I was about to grab her finger until this new girl Ne'Veah Kirby started to speak to me.

"Are you Cassie Thompson?," She said.I nodded my head and look straight in her eyes.

"Can you please tell who is-" She paused for a minute to grab a piece I paper out of her pocket.

"Tyrek Johnson," I turned around and pointed at the boy who was playing with his dreads.She nodded her head and walk over to him.

Tyrek's POV

"My nigga stop being a banger,"

"Kid I'm not a banger,I'm a ranger," I look at Chad and started laughing I swear Chad be smoking them California Kush sometimes.

"Excuse me," Everybody stop talking.

"Yes,"

"Are you Tyrek Johnson?," I smiled a little cause I realized her face.I got and grab her hand to go to the corner.

"Ne'Veah Kirby,long time no see huh,"

"Yup,but I have to ask you something,"

"Alright,go ahead,"

"Welll,we are having a old school get together at ATL Retro in downtown and I was wondering if you and the boys can come,oh and also bring y'all girlfriends too," She gave a wide smiled,I nodded my head and she gave my the invite card.

Ne'Veah's POV

{VeahBahdBitches} On friday,go to ATL Reteo that's where the plan start.

{Bey-On-Ce} Great.

I did a little smirk and walk out the classroom without anyone noticing,I made my way to my locker and open it to see all kinds of pictures of girls and boys.I took the picture that Beyonce gave me and grab a push pin to pin it in the locker board.When I was done,I closed my locker but I got push hard against the lockers by some chick.

"Oh so now you back?,"

"Bitch I don't fucking know you," I pushed her.

"Oh so you don't remember Tynesha Johnson," I stop at my track of walking and turned around.She had a serious face,I didn't really had time for this.

"Tynesha,look at my face do you think I'm going to apologize for what I did,"

"Yes you should,"

"No,and I never will,"

Tynesha's POV

-FLASHBACK-

"Amaru,I can't do this anymore,"

"The fuck you mean Nesha,"

"I'm only in 7th grade,what the fuck you want me to do," I stared straight in his eyes I wasn't afraid of him,until the most unbelievable shit happen. He slap me on the face,I wince in pain and look up at him,who is now angry.

"Shit,Tynesha,"

"Tynesha just do it,nobody going to get hurt,"said Ne'Veah coming around from the corner.

"Yes they are,"

"And who is that,"

"Me,"

"Really,just you.Someone is dieing right now,and you only care about yourself."

"FUCK, Ne'Veah what's wrong with you!,"

"What?,"

"This wasn't the nice Ne'Veah I used to know,until Amaru came to this fucking school,"

"Don't be jealous,because you don't have him,"

"I don't have him,I don't need him to make me happy,"

"Well,too bad cause I'm happy with him.Go back inside class cause you just acting real bitchy," She walk pass me and went out the door of school ground.I walked to the bathroom to look in the mirror there was a purple bruise on my right cheek,I cover it with my hand and went out the classroom to get my bag from Mr.Smith class.

-FLASHBACK END-

I watch as Ne'Veah walked around the corner,I turned around to walk the opposite way.I made my way up to the main office to see her files,when I open the door nobody was there.I made my way all the way to the back to where the files are,I open the one the said "FRESHMAN".I open the drawer and started searching for Ne'Veahs,maybe Amaru's and this girl name Beyonce that Tyrek be talking about.

Tyrek's POV

"Look bruh,you have to break up Cassie,"

"For what,"

"See bad news,have you ever heard about her life story,"

"It doesn't matter," I got up and started walking out the door.

"So you don't want to hear what she did to rapper star Tyga," I stop at my track and turned around.He look at me and smirked,I did remember all the stuff of her saying of Tyga when I'm not around.I walked over to him and he started talking.

"Well-"

AUTHORS NOTES

----------------------

Another chapter,thanks for reading.Follow me on Twitter-Gensda_OVOXO and Instagram-bluerepresent_ I don't really know if this is long or not cause I wrote this in my phone and iPod.So ummm ya.

-Gensda💯✔