Its All Over !

Cassie's POV

I walked to Chia house,after we was done with the studio I knocked at the door,and waited for her to answer.I soon heard locks being turned,and the door open to reveal Chia holding a dog in her hand.She smiled at me and step aside for me to come in,I walk in and almost bump into something.

"My bad,you must be another one of Chia nieces," I gave him a confused look.

"Nigga,who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Dylan,Chia boyfriend," I turned around to look at Chia,I pointed at him and she nodded.I look back at him and hit his chest and walked to the kitchen to find Rose here.

"Nigga,weird." I said to her she nodded her head,and continued eating her strawberries.I sat at the chair next to her and got myself comfortable,waiting for Chia to come.

"Wait." Rosie said,surprise.

"What?"

"I just notice,someone snitch on us,like who is the only people,who know about the shooting,and murdering?" I thinked for a minutes until I relieved that,we got some people to catch.

"Come on,we going to make a little visit." I got up and we out the door,with Rosie behind I told Chia that we be back in one hour to continue talking about this.Since I don't have a car I decided to use her car instead,good thing I brought my license with me I drove off her drive wat and made my wat to her house.I parked around the corner and told Rosie to stay in here just in case,somethings happen.I knocked on her door crazy hard,almost braking my knuckles.She soon open the door.

"What the hell do you want?!" She said with an attitude.I push her inside her house,almost causing her to fall.She was about to swing until I caught her arm,I removed my cast and place it on the floor.

"So,you think that your plan failed you was going to be a snitch,and go tell the police about what happen in the club?" I tried to be calm,but I wasn't working.

"I don't know what you talking about?" She said smiling.

"Bitch you are smiling!" I was about to kill her,with this cast.

"Okay,Imma be honest to you.I did snitch on you cause my plan was falling apart,so that was the only suggest I had on my agenda,so now police officers are looking for you,Rosie,and Shawn and this is going to affect yall career too.Oh and I also told Tyrek and Brian about yall real life." I let her go,I swinged on her nose,she screamed a little,and someone came down,with only a towel around its waist.I look up and see a boy he looked familiar,but I didn't care.

"Who are you?" He said.

"Is it your fucking business." I walk out her house,with my cast in my hand.I went around the corner and went back to the car.

"What happen?" Rosie said driving.

"Go to Tyga,house cause its about to be over." She gave me a shock look,and I told her to just go,after a few minutes we made it,and I got out.I went up the stairs and knock on the door,I was hoping it was not Tyga.The door soon open and it reveal Chyna with her son on her hands.

"Oh,hey long time no see." She said smiling.I nodded my head and was about to speck until she cut me off."Don't worry,the kidnapping and shooting was all cleared,so you are not getting arrested for it." I was shock she already did it,I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Thank you,very much.I'm sorry that I kidnap you."

"its okay,I understand why." She soon closed the door,and I walked down the stairs,I felt my phone vibrate and it was Tyrek.I answer the phone and put it in my wat waiting for him to talk.

"Hello?"

"We need to talk about something." He said coldly.

Rosie's POV

I look at Cassie,walking down the stairs smiling looks like we cleared for that part.I felted my phone vibrate and it was Brian,I answer it and was ready to hear what he wants.

"What happen?"

"Why didn't you tell me that,you did all that?"

"What you mean?"

"Kidnapping,murdering,shooting"

"You know the reason for the murdering,they was trying to rape me,I didn't had nothing to defend me to I killed them with a gun," I said all calm.

"I understand that,but I don't want you to go to jail,I love you too much for that."

"Okay,we already got our names clear for the kidnapping and shooting,it just all about the murdering and shit."

"Okay,but I got something to tell you,tho?" He said all nervous.

"What?"

"Police officers,had gave me a note that you need proof in three days instead of one week."

"What the fuck! Okay,fine,fine I will get it don't worry okay?" I said ready to screamed out my lungs.

"okay,see you later." I soon hang up the phone and place it on the cup holder,it was soon about to be all over for all of us,if this thing spread.

Another short chapter,something wrong with my phone,so I had to make it short.This story will be done this week,each chapter everyday I guess.Go read competition for winning and keeping updated for cast call.

Vote comment share

-Gennii_Oblaa