Chapter 3.

Cameron's P.O.V

Yesterday Lauren was acting really weird. I think it's because Lauren and I have been best friends since we were 10 and also Emily and Lauren have been friends since Lauren came first to the school so maybe she thinks it weird that Emily and I are dating.

" Cameron!" My mom called.

" What?" I called back.

" Lauren just called she wants you to meet her at the park." She said now in front of me.

" Okay, do you know when?" I asked.

"No, call her." She said and walked back out.

I decided to just text her.

To: Lauren! <3<3

Me: Hey, mom told me you had called and wanted me to meet you at the park... When should I come?

I went out of my bed, got dressed and fixed my hair. When I went in the kitchen my phone vibrated.

From: Lauren! <3<3

Uh, now? Only if you can.

To: Lauren! <3<3

On my way.

I walked to the park since it was only 10 minutes away from my house....

When I got there I saw Lauren sitting on a bench listening to music. When she saw me she took her earphones out and walked to me.

" Hey Cam.." She said.

She seemed sad.

" Hey" I said

" So there's something I want to talk to you about" She said and looked down to her feet.

" Yeah? You know you can always talk to me about everything and anything." I said and gave her a warm smile.

" I know, this is just hard for me." She said.

" Well, let's go to our secret place and talk." I said and took her hand.

I felt her shiver.

" Are you cold?" I asked.

" No, I'm actually really warm." She said.

" Okay, just checking." I said

She never shivers unless if she's cold. What's going on...