Chapter 32

-From chapter 31-
Lauren's P.O.V

After Jack had told Sam how he actually met me I thought about how we're rushing the things.

"Guys, I don't want to play this game anymore." I said and stood up.

I began walking but someone took my hand wich made me stop. I turned around to see Skate.

"Are you aight?" Skate asked.

"Yeah, I just...It's..." "Nevermind."

"Talk to me babygirl" Skate said and started brushing his hands through my hair.

I found it quite comfortable but I also thought I was cheating on Jack since he didn't know what was happening.

"Please stop this." I said and Skate stopped right away.

"So why didn't you want yo play this game?" Skate asked.

"I just feel like I really don't know Jack.. We haven't known each other for a long time and now we're living together. I just don't know what to do." I said and began crying "What if he breaks my heart like Cameron did?"

"Wait? Cameron? Cameron Dallas?" Skate asked.

"Yeah.. do.. do you know him?" I asked and rose an eyebrow.

Skate just gasped.

"SAM GET HERE RIGHT NOW!" Skate yelled.

Sam was there in the blink of an eye.

"What do you want? I just lit up another joint mate." Sam said and pouted.

"I don't care. I have to tell you something." Skate began. "This girl right here is Cameron Dallas's ex girlfriend."

Sam's eyes went wide.

"No shit? What the fuuck" Sam said

"How exactly do you guys know Cameron?" I asked.

"Well are you sure you want to know?" Sam asked me.

"I am very sure." I said.

"Okay so. Cameron was once mine and Skate's bestfriend. We use to share rooms with him in our treatment home. Cameron use to smoke with us everyday. That's before he moved away to another city. We called each other everyday. One day I asked Cameron if he'd like to come over to smoke and he said he didn't smoke anymore since he found this girl. He said he and her had been best friends since he was 10 or 11. He stopped calling us. One day I called him and he answered and said that he couldn't talk for long because he was planning a proposal for his girlfriend. And I haven't heard from him since then" Sam said and I started crying.

He took me over his friends. He stopped doing everythig because I didn't like that stuff.

"Does he know where you live now?" I asked trying to dry my tears.

"Yeah, he said he'd come over in this week. He said he really needed to smoke since his girlfriend had acused him of cheating." Skate said.

"He did cheat on me with Emily. And I will never forgive him that." I said.

"You know, Cameron is a good guy. He would never cheat on you. If I were you I would "investigate" things before you shut him out of your life." Skate said and then walked away.

I stood there in the hall just thinking about what skate said.

I walked back into the living room and there they all were just chatting about nothing. Literally nothing at all.

"I think I'm heading home, you can stay as long as you want Jack." I said and with that I walked outside.

I didn't really want to go home, there were so many things running through my mind. After a 15 minute walk I finally found a spot I could sit on.

I thought to myself maybe I should "investigate" the things. I just can't believe he would propose to me and then he suddenly had been cheating on me the day before. There's so something not right about this.

I decided I'd call Cameron.

Cam: Hello?

Me: Hey...It's me.

Cam: Oh.. hey.

Me: how are you?

Cam: I feel like trash.

Me: Cameron, I'm so sorry.

Cam: It doesn't matter anymore. You don't matter anymore.

It broke my heart hearing Cameron saying those things. I began crying into the phone.

Me: I'm.. so. Sorry Cameron.

Cam: It's to late to say sorry now. I have a girlfriend.

I felt my heart sink deeper and deeper with each word he said and that word made my heart go all the way down. It just drowned.

Cam: Well she's here I have to go. Bye.

Cameron hung up the phone and I cried my eyes out.

That's when it suddenly hit me.

"I still love Cameron. I want Cameron back. I hate him for what he did to me but that doesn't mean I hate him. I love him." I said to myself.

I just knew right there I HAD to get Cameron back.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!