Chapter 16.

Lauren's P.O.V. 

I just got a call from Emily, saying Cameron was in the hospital. She yelled at me telling me it was all my fault. I won't believe it, It can't be. 

"Matt?" 

"Yeah?" 

"I'm going to the hospital to see Cameron, want to come with me?" 

" I'm meeting my Dad today, I haven't seen him in forever, I would.. but I can't" 

"It's okay." 

I walked to the door but Matt came spun me against the door. Matt's Lips met mine and he pressed harder then ever. 

" I love you Lauren." He said staring into my eyes. 

" I love you too Matty." I said back and he smiled. 

I then took one last glance at Matt and then I ran to the hospital. 

When I finally got there I ran to the table where the lady sits " Hey, I'm here to see Cameron Dallas?" I said in a hurry. 

" Yeah, he's in room 114." The lady said. 

I ran. When I got there the tears began streaming down my face there he was. Laying on the hospital bed. 

"He's in a coma." A doctor said who was sitting besides him. 

"I'm so sorry Cameron. I'm so so so sorry. I never wanted this to happen. If you can hear me I just wanted to say I love you. I love you so so so so SO much!." 

Before I knew I had started crying hard. This literally broke my heart. I could never forgive myself. Somehow I started believing this was all my fault. I hated myself more than ever. 

I stayed with Cameron for 2 more hours and then I went home. Matt wasn't home yet so I just sat on my bed and cried like I've never cried before.

Then. I realized. I can't be with Matt. It's just not right. I love Cameron. I love him with all of my heart. I need him. 

I'm in love with Cameron Alexander Dallas. 

What's it like being in love?

you can't stop thinking about that one person; the first thing in the morning, the last thing at night. you feel empty when you aren't with them. you constantly crave their hugs, kisses, and company in general. texting isn't the same as talking. you're willing to give up everything for them. all you want is that one person. because when you talk, or are with that one person; everything is better. everything is happier. everything is perfect in the moment just because you are with them. just the thought of losing them reduces you to tears. you miss them ever second of the day. when you try to see the future all you really see is them,no matter what. no argument matters because in the end you just want to curl up in their arms. the slightest touch send fireworks into your brain, butterflies into your stomach, and makes your knees weak. the smallest kiss makes you want to hold them forever. saying goodbye kills you but you know you will see them again so you hang onto that moment when you were with them because that moment was perfect.
that's how It feels. You feel happy loved and adored. its the best feeling ever

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!