{ Chapter 7 } - The Lost of a Love

Now I understand why the game's name was helpless Swan

Swans are known to mate for life. And so, having a dream of an interaction with two swans could be a premonition of your own love life, and what's to come and Also Spotting two swans together is a symbol of true love, an unfolding romance, or a good omen of a long-lasting and happy relationship with your partner... Like me and Ivy and yet she was taken from me she pulled the gun to herself and made me shoot her...

her words echoed through my brain the whole time

___________________________

"My darling Y/N Please make it out of here I love you so much... goodbye Quinny please escape from this hell" Tears trickeld down my S/C skin "RED NO!" I shouted in pain "Let's get married when we meet again in another life yeah?" "PLEASE IVY" I continued to call out as the Announcers voice echoed throughout the halls and blood covered phones.

___________________________

The plague/Fox Has Been Eliminated! Congratulations

___________________________

Ivy smiled slowly she kissed me one last time before she went cold "How can you die? You can't die your half fucking plant" I muttered crying more "But your'e still half human"I couldn't help but break down picking her body up heading to the elevator seeing the grandpas dead body and kicking him out the elevator still holding onto Ivy's bodys like it was something so delicate that it could break easily she was no longer warm she was cold and numb.

___________________________

I carried her Body each step I took I wanted to collapse and cry more as I keep on staring at her body that no longer held life I placed her slowly on the created flower Coffin and picked up the coffin I felt weak but continued to carry the coffin like it was nothing and headed towards the park.

I heard speaking and passes Arisu And Usagi who looked like they where training or something "Y/N" They called out to me but I didn't care I needed to take Ivy to our spot to our calm place Arisu Noticed the coffin more and spoke up "Y/N let me help" Arisu carried the back of the coffin that was close to the ground helping pulling the coffin up Usagi helping as well the two stared at me like I was gonna collapse and breakdown in a second which was true.

Y/N kept silent the whole time the two didn't question it after awhile from walking Y/N found the park gates entering through it and spotted where her and Ivy had a picnic and noticed the familiar plants that was grown in a nearby space and headed towards there with the Help of Arisu and Usagi.

The Trio placed down the coffin slowly Y/N stood their while usagi collected some flowers making it a Boquet "Who's she" Usagi said and gave the girl a pity look while handing ehr the flowers "My wife" Y/N said kneeling onto the flower filled grass and grabbed Ivy's hand kissing it and kissing Ivy's head too while looking at the flowers that turned into a bouquet "You know that This-- you know nevermind" Y/N said "Thanks for helping me carry her here this was our spot" Y/N muttered Arisu stared at Ivy and sat down on Y/ns right "what's her name"he asked smiling "Pamela Lillian Isley I call her Ivy or Red" Y/N smiled slowly caressing Ivy's cheek while Usagi settled on sitting down on the Right side of Y/N and gave her a gentle smile "Tell us about her" Usagi grabbed Y/Ns hand Arisu grabbing the other "well Ivy was my everything" Y/n started and smiled softly.