{ Chapter 30 } - MY FUCKING SANDWICH ( Part 2 )

The people in the room glanced at each-other and there surrounding before a brunette male spoke up "is this for real" Y/n crossed her arms nodding with a frown on how silent everybody was

A male walked up the tropical shirt guy that was standing next to Y/n a few moments ago "Uhm... Hey man would you mind telling me what my symbol is? and then I can tell you yours." The tropical shirt male grinned nodding "Okay" he said about to read the suite on the males collar before a male in a fancy tuxedo spoke "So, the 20 of us need to eliminate eachother until we somehow figure out who the Jack of hearts is. What makes you think that anyone is trustworthy?" The male with a tropical shirt put his hands down and looked at the male before him "Do you wanna go downstairs" the male nodded walking behind the male with a Tropical shirt. Y/n stared at the two before looking at the screen with everybody's faces and names on it wanting to note down who was who.

Genki Kiriu, Akifumi Seto, Meisa Tokui, Shinobu Furuta, Mika Takeda, Junbei Nagano, Eiko Yamaguchi, Hiroto Yamashita, Masashi Ota, Kakeru Kishoin, Urumi Akamaki, Motohiko Kaneko, Satomi Aoki, Hiroshi Tomita, Ippei Oki, Kotoko Shiga, Enji Matsushita Oki Yaba, Sunato Banda, Shuntaro Chishiya, and Y/N Quinzel. Y/n stared at the profiles names learning now that Kakeru Kishoin and Masashi Ota where the ones that left the room with a girl following behind.

A gangster looking male scoffed before walking up to a male with a pattern collar 'Yo it's those BL's the Smart Boy X the Bad Boy' y/n joked in there head chuckling with the voices cackling before growing louder by the second making her distracted.

The sound of The Lolita girls voice woke Y/n up "Hey! I have an idea" she said holding her arms infront of her with a grin "How about We get together and make teams to tell eachother? So that way, nobody can lie" y/n already knew that the girl may be pretty she could be manipulative and that tone already told her everything.

Use to being a psychiatrist had its perks and pointing out that someone is manipulative was easy "Good idea! Uhm, would you mind if I joined you?" A girl witha a yellow shirt spoke up "Me too" another girl stepped forward "Exuse me. I'd like to join as well" a male rushed over bowing "Sure! The more the merrier" the Lolita girl said swaying in her gorgeous dress.

Y/n sat down quickly into a frog like position and shuffling towards Chishiya and the minion boy that was named Ippei "Wassup" y/n said grinning into a lil frog position staring up at the minion male and Chishiya "What are you doing Miss?" Ippei questioned "I'm being a Frog! Wanna join?" Y/n offered before Chishiya sighed at Y/ns childish behaviour. The young man in what Y/N thought was quite an adorable set-up of a yellow t-shirt and dungarees, turns to Chishiya "Hey, let's tell each other" he said with a smile.

Chishiya glanced at him and sighed "If you want to survive, you need to examine all the people here a little more carefull. Make sure you keep the ones who don't lie close. For all you know, I could be the Jack of Hearts myself..." Chishiya said making Y/n snort exiting there frog like position and standing in the middle of Ippei and Chishiya "You See!" Y/n said pointing to everybody "They all started breaking off into lil hoards of gazelles. You don't want to be a gazelle" y/n said while Chishiya shook fo Y/ns arm making her pout "Everyone wants to know who's trustworthy and who's not." Chishiya twisted his body to a male and female that both look like office workers. They two reminded Y/n of a boss and his secretary "take those two" he pointed out "Kotoko and Yaba"
Y/n said the two males glanced at her then at the screen she pointed at.