She needs to know.

Valerie's pov

After the little tiff at the restaurant, I decided to go see my sister. She's the only one that knows my secret so it'll be easier to talk to her.

After a while, the taxi pulled just outside the gate to her house.

"Thank you" I said, paying him the money and getting out.

I didn't even manage to get to the gate before I had Trix running out to help me.

"I'm alright Trix, I can do it" I assured her.

She didn't listen and continued to help me.
Once we got inside, I flopped onto the couch in exhaustion. I haven't used this much energy in weeks.

"You need to calm down Val, your gonna make yourself worse"

"It's fine, I'm fine" I replied

"No it's not fine, you can clearly see it's exhausting you." She said in a strong tone.

"Ok ok, but I need to talk to you" I said, trying to avoid her.

"About what?" She asked me.

"Wanda.."

"What happened? Did you guys fall out?"

"Kind of, she kept asking me what was wrong and why I was acting strange and I kind of just.. lashed out at her."

Trix looked at me for a moment while I turned my gaze to the floor.

"You need to tell her Val."

"No." I answered immediately.

"She deserves to know! Your making her worried!" She shouted at me in sort of a gentle way.

"I said no."

"Valerie. I'm gonna give you three days to tell her."

"And what if I don't?" I challenged her.

"You won't like it." She said to me before getting up and going to the kitchen.

There's no way I'm telling Wanda.

While Trix was in the kitchen, I secretly called a new taxi and snuck out the house.

I told them my address and it only took about 10 to get there this time.

"Thank you so much" I said, paying them and getting out.

As I started walking to my front door, i suddenly felt very short of breath, causing me to fall to my knees.

Wanda immediately ran out as she saw me through the window.

She quickly grabbed onto me.

"Hey, hey, baby it's ok!" She assured me.

I started panicking from not being able to breath. Causing me to hit and kick Wanda in order to get away.

She kept a very firm grip on me.

"Shh, come on Val. Deep breaths with me. In....... Out. Come on, you try now."

I copied her, slowly but surely I managed to catch my breath.

I laid in Wanda's arms completely drained.

"Let's get you inside Val, where it's warm." She quietly said to me, picking me up in her arms and carrying me inside.

She laid me on the sofa before running to get something.

I lifted my head up a little to see what she was doing as that was all the energy I could get.

As she walked back, she saw me looking.

"It's a cold compress, lay your head back down" she said as she sat herself just behind my head.

I put it back down, immediately feeling the coldness of the towel.

I fell asleep immediately.

Wanda's pov

What on Earth just happened. One minute I'm sitting in the hallway looking through the window, and the next, Valerie was on the floor gasping for air.

I knew whatever's going on, it's not gonna be good. But even so, I need to do everything in my power to look after her until she feels like she can tell me.

I looked down at my sleeping wife, rubbing the temples on her forehead with my thumb.

"What's wrong my love" I very quietly whispered to myself.

15 minutes later

I was watching the tv when I heard a small knock at the door.

Slowly scooting away from Val, I opened the door to see her sister, Trix.

"Hey Wanda, is my sister here?" She asked me with concern in her voice.

"Yeah, she got back a little while ago." I replied.

"Is she ok?" She then said.

"Not really, I'm not sure."

"Why what happened" she said, now very worried.

"She had a fall on the way back in, she couldn't breath and was doing everything in her power to get away from me."

"Shit." Trix said quietly.

"What?" I asked her.

She hesitated for a minute before continuing.

"I told her I'd give her three days to tell you, but you really need to know now." She said to me.

I stepped outside, shutting the door so that Val didn't hear.

"What is it? What's wrong with her?" I asked rapidly.

"She's got Cancer Wanda."

A/N: kind of a sad second chapter. I hope you guys enjoy and I will be updating you guys on the next chapter shortly.

Word count: 811