Anger and Sadness.

Valerie's pov

I could tell that Nat knew by the way she was sitting there.
I was absolutely livid at Wanda.

I didn't even want her to know and now she's going round telling other people.

I locked myself in the bedroom. Away from the other two, hoping to get some peace.

There was a knock at the door.

"Please let me in honey" Wanda said from outside.

"Go away" I shouted.

Then silence. I couldn't tell if she had left or if she was just sitting there waiting for me to open the door, which wasn't gonna happen.

I ran into the bathroom, locking the door with a slam. Obviously alarming Wanda.

I could hear her manage to get the bedroom door open as she ran over to the bathroom door.

"Valerie, let me in." She said calmly from outside.

I paced the room breathing heavily, not being able to hear her.

"Let me in or I'll have to open the door myself!" She said again, in a not so calm voice.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and threw it at the mirror making it smash all over the floor.

I jumped back quickly in fright of the noise.

Instantly I crouched down in the far corner out of fear, I was crying so loud that I think the neighbours could hear.

WANDAS POV

There was a loud smash from the bathroom.

"Shit!" I said to myself shoving my weight into the side of the door until it burst open.

I looked down to see glass all over the floor and Valerie huddled up in the corner.

Slowly crawling over to her I put my hands in front of me to show that I was no threat.

"It's ok baby. Your safe. I'm here for you. Can I come closer?" I asked her quietly.

She ignored me and instead, pushed herself further into the corner. I'll take that as a no.

I've never seen her like this before but I remember Trix telling me in the past that Val used to suffer from panic attacks so I decided to try and call her.

"Hello, this is Trix speaking?"

Valerie's head immediately shot up as soon as she heard her sister.

I placed the phone on the ground which she immediately grabbed and brought it near her face while she stayed huddled in the corner.

I knew there was no way I was getting my phone back till this was over so I decided to quietly leave the room to text Trix what's happening. I used Vals phone since it was in the bedroom.

Valerie will come out once she's settled down.

Vals pov

All of a sudden, I heard my sisters voice.

"Trixie! Trixie!" I said, panic clear in my voice, tears were rolling down my face.

"It's okay Val, I'm right here ok? I'm not gonna leave you." She said through the screen.

I was now sobbing.
"I'm scared T." I cried into the phone. "I'm really fucking scared.."

She paused for a moment before answering.
"I know sweetheart. I know. But I promise you, everything's going to be okay. If you let us help you, we can get through this."

I didn't respond.

"Val?" She asked.

I didn't respond for the second time.

"Valerie? Are you ok?"

"I'll get the treatment." I blurted out.

A/N: only a short chapter this time:( sorry everyone x

Word count: 573