Someone Who Will Peel Off The Fish Bones

SOMEONE WHO WILL PEEL OFF THE FISH BONES

by: MariaNgiti (Smileian Obispo)

Language: English

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events, actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

What's worse than finding out your first love died? It's knowing you were the cause of their death.

Primo Cuenca and Narra Facundo met when they were still in high school—back when the streets weren't swamped with dead bodies and what the people were holding were phones instead of guns. Being in their teenage years, Primo and Narra thought they had all the time in the world to fall in love, make long-lasting friendships, and pursue college. But when a war broke out between the rebels and the military soldiers on the night of their senior year prom, the world they knew suddenly turned upside down.

With death on their doorstep and the future of the country at stake, will a love from a bittersweet past still prevail?

•••

author's note:

hello! i'm so excited to share this story with you. ever since i discovered wattpad, i've always wanted to write a full-length english novel. before, i had a hard time writing and reading taglish (tagalog and english) stories because i was so used to reading english novels... then long story short, i was able to write more stories leaning onto the taglish side.

now, here i am, sharing with you my very first english novel.

though just a bit of warning, the pacing in this story would be devastatingly slow... because i've always wanted to try a slow burn and wholesome type of romance. i hope you guys would enjoy the story otherwise!

and since this is wattpad, once again, i'm treating the chapters i upload here as my drafts, so please expect typographical errors and other types of errors. i will still try my best to lessen it, though.

if you're still reading this, thank you. thank you for giving me a chance.

and i hope you enjoy this journey with me. ♡

Maria Ngiti
smileian obispo