Chapter 4: It's a numal day until... Seiya dose somthing.

A few weeks later
It was a nice day for all the girls. Serena and Darien are with their friends and their children. "Care give it back." Moans Rini
"How about...No!" Said Care
"Dad help me please." Said Rini
"Ok, Rini." said Darien and got the thing that Rini whose.
"There you go." said Darien giving his daughter back what she had in the first place until Care tuck it from her.
Later that day
Rini POV
"Bye guys see you tomorrow at school." said Rini will waving to her friends and best friend and their families. Me, mum and dad are walking home from the park. (Hi guys it's Lauren here, I'm going to skip this and go to night time.) Night time
"Rini get to bed please sweetie." said my mum. "ok mum." I said so I got ready for bed and whet to say night to my mum and dad. "night mummy and daddy." I said (hi it's me again and yes Rini does cell them mummy and daddy when they are alone together.) "night sweetie." said my mum "night my little princess." said my dad and hugs me. "don't say up to late ok." I said to them. "ok." they say. I'm in bed trying to get to sleep but I can't, I am looking at the time and it's all ready 10:00 at night and this is the time that my mum and dad go to bed. I stay awake until 10:30 at night and drifted off to sleep.
Seiya POV
I'm on a bowany and slow open it and I tip toe inside and look around the room and I see a bag shape like a bunny and I known use room I'm in. I'm in Serena's Daughters room. I pack some of her stuff like books and clothes for her, I pick up an art book and put it in the bag. then once I'm done, I carefully go over to her and just look down at her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• To be cuntinue. hope you like it and don't forget to 💬 and ⭐️. thanks.
Seiya's a stroker.
Feel free to check my spellings.