Chapter 1

Seiya POV
We are back in Tokyo and nothing much has changed. I whined how Serena is doing.
Yaten and Taiki when't out that left me alone to think about things but even with are princess flying around me in her butterfly form, I still fort of Serena.

Serena POV
we where all at rye places wating of Mina to come.
"Everyone gess what?" Said Mina
"What?" We all said
"the three lights are back!" Mina yelled at us.
"What!?!" We all yelled at her and then we heard a voice that sounds like two of the three lights, so all of us carful when't to the door and Rie open it, to find Yaten and Taiki laughing there heads off, will when I say Yaten and Taiki, I just mean Yaten.

Taiki POV
We where trying not to laugh but it don't work because we heard the hell thing and when Rie opened the door, Yaten wheat start to the floor and was holding his tummy and I think it was hurt because he was gasping for air and Mina looked scared.
"Mina go and get him a glass of water." I said to her.
"O-ok." said Mina and wheat inside to get a glass of water for Yaten.

Mina POV
I go to get a glass of water for Yaten because of his laugh and to me it looked like he was dieing from that laughed. I got back to everyone and give Yaten his drink of water and he drinks it all. Amara aks Taiki "why are you back, then?"

Amara POV
I aks Taiki "why are you back then?"
"I don't know, if I do then I'd say but I don't." said Taiki.
"Oh ok, then." I said
"Um" said Serena.
"What are you uming at Serena?" I said

Serena POV
"Huh...oh nothing." I said
"It can't be nothing." said Rei
"Will... ok... Rini's coming back." I said
"Oh...ok." They all said... will not all of them said Yatin and Taiki said nothing and just looked comfrued.
"Both of you will figure it out." said Darien, who is holding me to the side of him.
"Ok." Taiki and Yatin.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Going to leave it there for now, so I hoped you all enjoyed it and don't forget to 💬 and ⭐️. Thanks.