Chapter 5: I've been kidnaped!!

Rini POV
I wake up in a room that's not mine. So I look around the room and see my bunny bag, I go over to it and look inside it and find all of my stuff that I well need. I get changed in to [the outfit at the top. A/N I'm not good at clothes, ok.] and then I hear a knock at the door. "Just a minute." I call out "ok but hurry up." said the person on the other side of the door. A thow minute later, I go to the door and open it. I look at the room and go in the room and lost of prity things. "Oh your up then, do you what enya hung to eat?" Said someone who was looking at me. "yes please, can I have pancakes plzs with chocolate setup and what's your name?" I said and asked whole looking at him going to where the food is keeped. "my name is Seiya and ok." he said and started on my pancakes.
Five minutes later
"Your pancakes are done." said Seiya
"Thanks." I said and got the chocolate syrup and put it on top of my pancakes and started eating them. "so how are they?" Asked Seiya "good." I said "will I'll be back." he said to me. "ok." I said. As soon as he closed the fruit door and I know the hole time I was here, I was Kidnapped! 'What I'm I going to do.' I thought to myself.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• that all of now. Guys tell me what you think by 💬 and don't forget to ⭐️. thanks.