CHAPTER 1 - THE FIFTH OF ULTRAMAN

一角超獣 バキシム 登場

<<ULTRAMAN ACE OPENING>>

It was a summer day and today was the day where a man was going for an interview in one of the agency called Swing Entertainment since the agency advertised a job offer as a manager of idol groups. Oh yeah forgot to introduce, that man's name was Y/N Hokuto, he loves kpop since long time especially his favorite kpop group was IZ*ONE. 

One day, he wanted to become a manager of IZ*ONE so that he could interact with them and also protect them. He was looking at his phone and suddenly he saw an advertisement from Swing Entertainment that said they want to find a manager that could protect and taking care of IZ*ONE since their previous manager was retired. Few days later, he was accepted as a manager by the CEO of Swing Entertainment. He got ready his luggage and off to Swing Entertainment.

---------------------------------------------------------------

When he walked into the building, he was being guided into a meeting room by one of the staff. After he walked into the meeting room, he saw the CEO was sitting in middle of the long rectangular table. 

"Oh, hi Y/N! Nice to see you here, welcome to Swing Entertainment. I'm Shin Donggil, the CEO of this agency." he said while standing up and shook his hands with Y/N. 

"Nice to meet you too, Donggil-nim."  as he shook his hand too. 

They kept chatting about everything they could like they were close. Just then, 12 girls appeared entered the meeting room. "Oh right, Y/N. . . . . . This is IZ*ONE. From now on, you are their new manager."  Donggil said. Y/N bowed to them and so they did too. "Girls, from now on, this man will be your new manager." as the 12 girls were happy and excited to get knew about Y/N. 

Later, Donggil sent some documents to Y/N's phone, it was IZ*ONE's schedules. "Anyway I have appointment need to attend so take your time and get to know each other before proceed to the next activities." and he walked out of the meeting room. After Donggil left, Y/N started to introduce himself to IZ*ONE shyly. 

"H-H-Hi, I'm Y-Y-Y/N Hokuto. . . . . . Y-Your new manager. . . . . . " Y/N spoke as he's really shy since he's a fan of IZ*ONE. 

"Kyeopta~" a girl whom looks like a duck said. "Hi Y/N, I'm Kwon Eunbi, the leader of the group, others are Hyewon, Sakura, Yena, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Nako, Hitomi, Yuri, Yujin and Wonyoung." Eunbi said. Other members greeted to Y/N as Eunbi introduced them. 

While the members were chit-chatting, suddenly a mysterious voice spoke in Y/N's mind.

"Y/N. . . . . ."