CHAPTER 2 - ULTRAMAN ACE'S FIRST BATTLE

一角超獣 バキシム 登場

<<ULTRAMAN ACE OPENING>>

*Flashback*

Y/N and Eunbi whom was unconsciously passed out trapped inside the hospital since the entrance was blocked. Y/N shook Eunbi but still not responding. He couldn't give up until the Ultra Ring that he wore shone. "You said I will get something greatest but how?!" Y/N shouted while looking at the ring. Then, he heard Ultraman Ace's voice in his mind. 

"Connect the Ultra Ring on both of your hand and you will get the power of it."

The cracks kept on falling like shower so Y/N decided to make his final decision. He laid Eunbi on the floor and took action to transform by connecting the Ultra Ring each other. After connecting the Ultra Ring, he transformed. 

Ultraman Ace rose and appeared in front of Vakishim while holding unconscious Eunbi on his left hand

*Present*

Ultraman Ace looked around all over his gigantic size body while still holding Eunbi on his left hand, then he placed Eunbi on the ground first before facing Vakishim. When Vakishim saw a new enemy appeared, it roared louder and started to run towards him. After he placed Eunbi on the ground, he rushed towards Vakshim immediately. 

IZ*ONE members noticed that the gigantic humanoid alien named as Ultraman Ace placed Eunbi somewhere nearby, they quickly search for her. No longer after, they saw Eunbi lying on the floor. "Eunbi unnie!!!!!!" they yelled in union while running towards her. While arrived, Hyewon held Eunbi up while shaking her body softly to wake her up. Eunbi slowly opened her eyes and saw her members around her. 

"Where am I?" Eunbi asked in soft voice, then she realized that Y/N was not here. "Where's Y/N?" Eunbi asked while panicked. IZ*ONE members were just in silent when she asked Y/N whereabout. "I asked where's Y/N!" Eunbi shouted while grabbing Hyewon. 

"U-Unnie. . . . . . he's. . . . . . g-gone. . . . . ." Yujin said in sad tone. "W-What?" Eunbi flustered as she heard that Y/N was gone. "I-I don't believe i-it. . . . . . t-then who save me out of that fallen hospital?" Eunbi added. Then, all members pointed at that giant humanoid alien named as Ultraman Ace whom was fighting Vakishim. "W-What's that thing. . . . . . d-did it save me out of the fallen hospital?" Eunbi asked.